Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Most Controversial Thread on the Board (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Most Controversial Thread on the Board
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately, history revealed that Molly Ringwald was one of the greatest villains of the 20th/21st centuries. The mere mention of her often makes babies cry and puppies pee themselves.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
CoMolly Kid,

Ms. Ringwald was framed by Dr. Double X as shown in Batman #253

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
It turns out that Rob Lowe was responsible for the framing of Molly Ringwald. He did it between making sex tapes.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I see Molly Prime figured out Dr. Double X's secret identity.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I heard he did it while making sex tapes! [Wink]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Whuh? Did I hear someone say "sex tapes"? [Love]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
old news. Late 80s, man.

But Rob Double-X did not fabricate Molly Ringwald's Al Queda ties.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
No, Ally Sheedy did that.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well, Ms. Sheedy had good reasons to do that, Outdoor Molly.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I wonder if Molly Cramer is satisfied with the mollification of Legion World going on in this thread?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Good golly Miss Molly!

Have we drifted away from controversy, though?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

It's the effect of all this Mollifying, Molly Shakespeare

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Everybody likes to be mollycoddled once in a while but controversy is probably healthier. Not that I'm trying to controversial or anything.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

Name thirty.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

Name thirty.
1) It was very demoralizing for Al-Queda to think that Molly Ringwald was helping them.

2) It helped establish Ms. Ringwald's cover story when she infiltrated Al-Queda

3) She was acting under orders from Donald Rumsfeld

4) It was the only way to get her own name back in the papers

5) It distracted the public from the 2006 elections

6) Now the rumors of Judd Nelson infiltrating Al-Queda would not be believed

7) There is no reason number 7

8) Molly asked her to so as to bury the story of her affair with Cobalt Kid

9) Ms. Sheedy could not otherwise prove that Ms. Ringwald was "one of the greatest villains of the 20th/21st centuries"

10) As publicity for "You're the One That I Want"

11) I could use some help here. Making up...er I mean relating the 30 reasons isn't as easy as it looks

12) It's all Clinton's/Bush's (take your pick) fault

13) Did you know that it has been 21 years since "The Breakfast Club" was released?

14) Anthony Michael Hall was going to break the made up story first and Ms. Sheedy had to beat him to the punch. The little snort.

15) Are we at the half way point already?

16) Quote Ms. Sheedy "Well, all day long at school I hear how great Molly is at this or how wonderful Molly did that! Molly, Molly, Molly!"

17) "Maid to Order" really messed her up

18) Caroline laughs and
It's raining all day
She loves to be one of the girls
She lives in the place
In the side of our lives
Where nothing is
Ever put straight
She turns herself round
And she smiles and she says
'This is it'

'That's the end of the joke'
And loses herself
In her dreaming and sleep
And her lovers walk
Through in their coats

Pretty in pink
Isn't she?
Pretty in pink
Isn't she?

19) Wasn't that a great song?

20) Why did Outdoor Miner say "30"?

21) I suppose I should be glad he didn't say "50"

22) I blame myself for using the word "mollifying"

23) I blame Cobalt Kid for resurrecting this thread

24) Are those really reasons for Ally Sheedy to fabricate a link between Molly Ringwald and Al-Queda?

25) We are in the home stretch now

26) Jon Cryer aka Duckie stars in "Two and a Half Men" with Charlie Sheen, who is the brother of Emilio Estervez, who starred with both Ally Sheedy and Molly Ringwald in "The Breakfast Club"

27) Gee Kevin Bacon doesn't appear in that chain

28) Do you think Molly Ringwald would star in a television show about Al-Queda?

29) Should such a show be a comedy or drama?

30) Would you watch such a show if it also starred Ally Sheedy?

Is that enough reasons for you, Outdoor Miner?

--------------------

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.