Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
As far as I see it, the only scandle was this: they held the party during the afternoon, so both the first shift and second shift folks could eat and be merry (no drinking, of course, as it was held during an otherwise regular work day) and then left the mess scattered around the office for me to clean up when I came in on third shift. Nice of them I thought... [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

PBM, have you picked up a copy of the new Legion comic yet? (Please no spoilers here if you have...)

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
NO! Dammit and my monthly shipment isn't due for three weeks!!!! AND! I'll be in Virginia when it arrives! ARRRRGGGGGG!!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

PBM, Valium?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
yes please.

PBM, what's your shoe size? (crap question but I couldn't think of anything else - if you can come up with a funnier one please answer it instead, I really won't mind)

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Regular shoes or clown shoes?

11-1/2 Regular, 45-3/4 Clown

PBM, Are on-line discounts worth the wait?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup, but I am Scottish so might be biased by genetics towards general thriftiness!

PBM, have you ever bought your weekly groceries online and was it worth it?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No. Never! I demand instant gratification!

PBM, am I the only one surprised that Quank actually wears regular shoes?!? [LOL]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Groceries on-line? Whoda Thunk it?

PBM, Am I the only one thinking "Loser, Bite Me!" right now? [LOL]

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Harbinger
Advisor

I thought "Blight me!" personally, but I never was too quick with these come backs.

PBM, what question would you like to answer?

--------------------

Abin Quank

"Which way is up?" Comes to mind along with "Can I get there from here?"

PBM, Are there any questions that haven't been asked in this thread?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Harbinger
Advisor

probably.

PBM, can you give us a brand spanking new question to answer?

--------------------

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Sure -

pbm: Can you explain why Harbinger is the only one here right now according to the front page? (I'm not even here.) Isn't there a comic out today or something?

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I think so.

PBM, Have you ever had to capture swarming bees?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Mat - dunno, ask Gary or one of the more techno-aware amongst us.

FC - no but I used to live next to a farm that had a few hives so have seen swarming bees - very scary so it was too!

PBM, what's your favourite word?

--------------------

Abin Quank

Scrumpdillyishious!

PBM, Wot does your accent sound like?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Harbinger
Advisor

Music. Great music.

Of course [Big Grin]

pbm, Are Z'donks really a cross between Zebras and donkeys?

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.