Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dang. [Frown]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Viviane closes her Sight so she no longer views Loser, though she grins knowing that she destroy his favorite CD.

Viviane rushes over to STU and covers him in a blue light, healing his wounds.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Where ever will I find another copy of "Twisted Sister Live at the Budokan"?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
(Whispering in his mind): Nowhere, they've been recalled.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Grabs drumstick and fills mug of beer>

No need to let Lou's supply go to waste!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestessViviane:

If nothing else gets accomplished here, you've done a great boon for all sentience.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Alas!

the tranquil charms of the Holy Isle are being disrupted by our Lady's own sister! poisoning minds of apprentices!

A pox upon the castle Lothian itself!(not the real, modern Lothian, tho. might hit Reboot)

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

It's time I took matters into my own hands.

(Leaves her chambers and heads down a stone path)

--------------------

Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
(comes across a stone path) Hey! Great napping spot! (naps)

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Walks by Gold Leader, waves her hand and transports him to the meadows, right under a shady tree.

"I must not be disturbed."

--------------------

Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
(looks about) huh. equally good (goes back to nappin)

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by HighPriestessViviane:

NoooooOOOOooooOooooo!!!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
<Grabs drumstick and fills mug of beer>

No need to let Lou's supply go to waste!

Now that's just low Cobie... [Mad]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

Viviane is alone, in front of an ancient natural well. She has magicked everyone away from this area. She looks into the well...

"The child is lost. I can't find her. She is somehow beyond everyone's power. I need your aid. The child is too powerful to fall in the hands of evil."

Viviane feels a force overtake her, she then finds herself in a vision.

"I see what must be done."

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

When Opal Janell returned to Avalon, the priestesses took her to her room where she would be safe. After days of waiting, and no sign of Viviane, they had become aware of what must have transpired on Darblieds. Talesin, the Merlin, and the priestesses used their magic and shut off all connection with the outside world from Avalon. Opal Janell’s aunt Igraine and cousin Morgaine, were the main caretakers of the child, the helped raise and train her, along with the aid of Talesin.
Twenty years have passed on Avalon and Opal Janell has grown into a beautiful and powerful woman. She reopened the borders of Avalon, allowing once again contact between worlds.

--------------------

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.