Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inside the Legion World Tesseract System (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Inside the Legion World Tesseract System
Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stoopid Cat:
**Meow**

Stoopid Cat reporting for duty, Queenie...

I'll be over here in this dark corner waiting for your instructions. Tell that damm monkey to think quieter...

**meow**

Mrooow!

*There you are SC! First things first. That barabrian Hrun has offered his assitance in this venture and I have accepted. I will expect you to behave yourself and not get carried away when he's around. You two will just have to put a hold on your little play feud while this mission is underway, understood? I'll really need you to do the scouting for us.

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun eye's Stoopid Cat suspiciously.

Then reaches into his fur pouch and offers a small helping of jersey cream to SC.

Quickly pulling his hand back to avoid any claws that arrive.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Queen Connie:
Meeeeow!

* What a dear you are! And yes your help will be much appreciated. I'm gathering the Super Pets and have accepted LAM and Hrun's offers of help as well.

If both of you can help me organize the Super Pets it would be much appreciated.

Just tell us what to do and we will do our best to help you.

*glances at the monkey*

Am I hallucinating or is he glaring at us Space Ranger?

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Hrun the Barbarian:

Then reaches into his fur pouch and offers a small helping of jersey cream to SC.

**meow**

<Experimentally extends claws... Glances at Queen Connie... Retracts Claws... Snifs at small bowl of Jersey Cream)

For you Connnie... and for Abin and Vee...

<Laps up cream, looks expectantly at Hrun>

**meow**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Frio:
quote:
Meeeeow!

* What a dear you are! And yes your help will be much appreciated. I'm gathering the Super Pets and have accepted LAM and Hrun's offers of help as well.

If both of you can help me organize the Super Pets it would be much appreciated.

Just tell us what to do and we will do our best to help you.

*glances at the monkey*

Am I hallucinating or is he glaring at us Space Ranger?

I'm not positive, Sen... Frio, but I think that may be his normal expression.

<places himself between Frio and Calamity Monkey>

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(We could give MEL a call...)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
LAM wishes to offer his services in the pursuit of finding the missing Council members...

Mrooow!

*That's the spirit! LAM dearie I accept your offer of aid and wish to appoint you my personal aide du camp for this campaign. (I'm told all great military field commanders MUST have one of those) Do you accept?

quote:
Originally posted by Frio:
Queen Connie?

I'm Frio. I've been moping around here for a while but I recently received a message from Cobalt Kid informing me of the impending crisis. I know I'm not a Super Pet but is there anything I can do to help?

Oh and hey Space Ranger. What's shaking homie?

Meeeeow!

My allegiance - and my lap - are yours, Connie!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

**meow**

<Experimentally extends claws... Glances at Queen Connie... Retracts Claws... Snifs at small bowl of Jersey Cream)

**meow**

Hrun places a larger bowl of Jersey Cream down and adds freshly chopped chicken livers on a plate next to the cream.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
quote:

**meow**

**meow**

Hrun places a larger bowl of Jersey Cream down and adds freshly chopped chicken livers on a plate next to the cream.
**meow**

<Sniffs suspiciously at Cream and livers, Glances at Queen Connie, who nodds her head imperceptively.>

Okay Hrun, we're at peace for now, but if you ever even think of starting another "Pussy Hunt"...

<Chows Down>

**Me... (cat burp) ...ow** [Embarrassed]

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
I'm not positive, Sen... Frio, but I think that may be his normal expression.

<places himself between Frio and Calamity Monkey>

(We could give MEL a call...)

Maybe I will, just to be on the safe side.

*pinches Space Ranger's cheek*

Thanks soldier. [Wink]

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Inside the already weakened reality of the tesseract system, the walls between the dimensions weaken even further, and ...something... comes through. Lots of something’s.

With a skittering of legs the white moon bodies scuttle off to various parts of the tesseract system. The lune-I-ticks lie in wait...

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
*Toll collection transponder grid 3.14,2.76,1525 under attack*

Thanks Compy, lets investigate this one first.

<Coasting in to the co-ordinates of the transponder. TL looked at a mass of thousands of tick-like creatures, white and buzzing.>

<They swarmed over the dodecahedral machine that TL had installed as a source of toll revenue for his institute only days earlier. They were a seething mass, fetid and disgusting, like maggots on a warm cow pattie.>

Hmmm, The machine is still in relatively good condition. If I could recover the data recorder we might be able to find out more about these ticks and their origin.

I hope the message at the command centre gets through to somebody. What we need is for someone to be able to blast them off the machine without damaging it. I know, I need CHILLY... er ah FRIO.

DERNITTTT FRIIIIOOOOOOO WHERE ARE YOU????

[ September 08, 2005, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
(IB Indigo flies in, zapping the ticks. He fries a handful, halting their advance momentarily, but more keep coming)

Sorry, TL. I maybe not be as useful as Frio, but I'm here. Not that it'll do much good, I suppose. Those ticks could have gotten through to any place on Legion World by now. I'll try to hold them off long enough for you to get the tape recorder, but you'd better be careful. But I guess you're smart enough to know that without me telling you.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jetta
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jetta           Edit/Delete Post     
Help meeeee...
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
DERNITTTT FRIIIIOOOOOOO WHERE ARE YOU????

I'm here! I'm here! Don't get your panties in a twist. Jeez.

Oh, crud. More of these things?

*sends out a localized cold front, protecting the machine but hitting the bugs*

Well that --

*more come, a few break free from the frost and all look angry (if that's possible)*

-- doesn't really do much at all. Any ideas genius man?

[ September 09, 2005, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: Frio ]

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, I can use the EVACUATION protocol. I'll need a path cleared to the transponder so I can get the data recorder to analyze these ticks. If your friend Cali were here we'd be able to do this easily.

I will then activate the self-destruct protocols on my mines... I mean toll collecting machines. The explosion should cause the reality of the tesseract to convulse like a spastic colon. I'll time the explosion to blow us back to the plaza and flush the ticks into a black hole.

The only side-effect is that the tesseract system will be unavailable until the vibrations settle down, two weeks I believe. Once again Legion World will be safe because of my brilliance.

You catch that IB Indigo?

[ September 09, 2005, 04:30 AM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.