Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Hruns Hall of Vallhalla (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Hruns Hall of Vallhalla
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm, perhaps the young lady is one of those shape-changing potatoes that have recently migrated to Legion World?

That would indeed make Lardy's actions illegal since fornicating with potatoes is a crime.

It could also lead to perhaps ground-breaking legal decisions if Lardy and Gilda the Shape-Changing Potato wench are found innocent. That could totaly reshape Potato Civil Rights as we know it!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Telepathy is not allowed as evidence in any Legion World Court.

That may have been true in the past, but it is true no longer. The Imperial Court of Legion World has been in force since the inception of the current Crisis. In order to maintain order and provide for the safety of all Legion World citizens, prior judicial procedure has been suspended indefinitely. I, the Legatus of this board, am the sole and swift arbiter of Justice.

And I say the man ogled the subject in question! (Besides, his fingerprints are all over her indelicates.)

quote:
I contend that my client merely admired the yooung lady.

I take this as a concession that the subject of the ogling is indeed "yooung." "Yooung" ladies are known for their wanton ways, and are thus forbidden from fraternizing with Legion World citizens.

Both Lard Lad and the slave girl must be subjected to the harshest penalty allowed by imperial law!

[slams gavel forcefully]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by Cobaltus Primus Augustus:
Hm, perhaps the young lady is one of those shape-changing potatoes that have recently migrated to Legion World?

That would indeed make Lardy's actions illegal since fornicating with potatoes is a crime.

Even worse! Carnal relations with potatoes is the second-vilest crime of all (the vilest is carnal relations with tomatoes).

And before counsel for Lard Lad should object, I will point out that the "baked potato/sour cream" defense is inapplicable when the object of the fornication is a shape-changing potato!

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
This individual sounds remarkably like Mr. Potato Head ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legatus Ferrous Rodentus:
quote:
Telepathy is not allowed as evidence in any Legion World Court.

That may have been true in the past, but it is true no longer. The Imperial Court of Legion World has been in force since the inception of the current Crisis. In order to maintain order and provide for the safety of all Legion World citizens, prior judicial procedure has been suspended indefinitely. I, the Legatus of this board, am the sole and swift arbiter of Justice.

And I say the man ogled the subject in question! (Besides, his fingerprints are all over her indelicates.)

quote:
I contend that my client merely admired the yooung lady.

I take this as a concession that the subject of the ogling is indeed "yooung." "Yooung" ladies are known for their wanton ways, and are thus forbidden from fraternizing with Legion World citizens.

Both Lard Lad and the slave girl must be subjected to the harshest penalty allowed by imperial law!

[slams gavel forcefully]

I definitely challenge the jurisdiction of this alleged court.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legatus Ferrous Rodentus:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobaltus Primus Augustus:

Even worse! Carnal relations with potatoes is the second-vilest crime of all (the vilest is carnal relations with tomatoes).

And before counsel for Lard Lad should object, I will point out that the "baked potato/sour cream" defense is inapplicable when the object of the fornication is a shape-changing potato!

As if I'd ever use such a half-baked defense.

Without relinguishing my challenge of jurisdiction, I direct the court to the case of McCain v Fry, in which it was established that the sex organs of a potato are in the flowering bud and not in the root vegetable. Thus the potato itself cannot engage in carnal relations.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
As if I'd ever use such a half-baked defense.

[LOL]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
(er, have we established she definitely is a shape-changing tater? And if so, isn't there a tater/Taylor exemption to the fornication ban because of the innate similarity?)

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Wouldn't the innate similarity more likely suggest some sort of incestuous link? (And how depressing would it be to be incestuously linked with a potato?)
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
One of those Marvel Romance comics from last year had a story about a man having an affair with a potato, and the detective (hired by his wife)fell in love with the potato himself. Or something like that. Anyways, if it exists in comics, it should be legal here. And that includes box socials.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, this all seems terribly off topic for Hrun's Hall of Vallhalla. Maybe we should start throwing some axes around and drinking mead.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Bring forth the bards for song! And if it displeases FC, then the Bards will be forced to fight the wenches in gladiatorial combat!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Wenches 12, Bards 0.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Actually, this all seems terribly off topic for Hrun's Hall of Vallhalla. Maybe we should start throwing some axes around and drinking mead.

That would be better than throwing mead around and drinking axes.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If Axe tastes half as bad as it smells, I'm out!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.