Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I DO have a pathalogical hatred of buying stamps, though.

Guess I'll need to mail you some more soon. [Cool]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
No $#!t: I actually ask for books of stamps as gifts (as some of you -- Stu, Teeds, Povvins-- already know!).

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't. He's a stamp hustler!

Really, Lashmere!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*gasp!*

Teedsy, I went and checked that book of stamps you got me last year-- there's only SEVEN left! *choke!*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Means you owe me some mail, huh?

Oh you stepped right into that one!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

No, I meant Christmas was coming up, and if you're wondering what you should get me and all, well, there you go! [Tornado Twins]

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Oh, how you make me chuckle hollowly.

[ December 01, 2003, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Chuckling is good for you!

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Shouldn't we delete the first six pages? Yesterday's news and all that...

By the way, what's the 'L' in MLLASH stand for? Laughing? Luscious? Lascivious?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I seem to remember it stands for 'Lard' but I may be wrong [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I thought EDE was secretly Lardlad, despite his denials... you think Lash could be the REAL Lardlad?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Fear not, Lash! Help is on it's way. Legion World's first official charity has now been chartered, thanks to FC, to help you overcome this difficulty. We look forward to the day when you can live free of this fear!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think anyone is secretly Lard Lad here guys, sadly, he can't log on! If anyone can help him, let me know, I miss the big fella!

And Lash, you really have to tell us what happened with the stamps to make you fear them so? Some sort of childhood accident?

And if this is the all about Lash thread, have you written any songs lately? Been to any Lucinda Williams concerts? These are all-Lash topics, if ever there were any [Smile] !

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

WOW, thanks for asking Cobie!

1) No trauma, I just hate spending money on stamps. That money could be better used towards a dvd, cold beer or a cheap little 23-year old lad with nowhere to stay for the night.

2) Haven't written a song in a while. I wanna perfect the ones I have.

3) Lucinda played here in Sept. but I didn't get to go! *choke!* Her latest cd WORLD WITHOUT TEARS was/is very very good!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
WOW, thanks for asking Cobie!

1) No trauma, I just hate spending money on stamps. That money could be better used towards a dvd, cold beer or a cheap little 23-year old lad with nowhere to stay for the night.

2) Haven't written a song in a while. I wanna perfect the ones I have.

3) Lucinda played here in Sept. but I didn't get to go! *choke!* Her latest cd WORLD WITHOUT TEARS was/is very very good!

Good to hear Lasher! That first one sounds pretty good! When I make my long overdue cross country trip, you better believe I'm spending a few nights in Memphis!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.