Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 79)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, maybe when Gramps sends you to Stanford for your undergrad. I hear he is Mr. Moneybags, afterall. Looking after the dogs while you're a freshman will keep you out of trouble. Gramps will surely want that.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, Semi! Can I have another double shot of that Maker's Mark?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
You certainly can, but since you're such a special customer, how about a double Crown Royal with a cherry? Maybe if I add a drop of Cinzanno Red, we could call it a Manhattan.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds good...I certainly need a stiff drink with what I'm about to face...

...hey, is Babette doing alright? I know she and Clive were getting along pretty well. I don't know if she's aware of it but, well, Clive's in trouble, and I'm gonna be hard-pressed to save him. But I'm gonna do my best.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Babette's pretty focused on SHAKES and her studies. She's not had much opportunity to be part of the intrigue that grips Legion World from time to time. I doubt she's aware of Clive's predicament. Perhaps if Clive could get a message to her somehow, she might be of some assistance. Clive should be fairly specific in his requests given that Babette is unlikely to know the backstory. But I do know that Babette is very good at following instructions (those that do not violate her decency and propriety protocols, that is). I'm sure she would love to help Clive in what ever way she can, if instructed properly.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<thinks about his visions>

Hmmm...I don't think there's anything she can do. In fact she'd probably be putting herself in too much danger with a unique threat like the Computer Tyrant.

Maybe it's best she's blissfully unaware? If I save him, she won't have to worry about it. If I don't, well, maybe she hasn't fallen for him too much yet, and, hopefully, it won't hurt as much as it could. If she tries to help and sees him die, it might hurt her a lot, y'know? It's that dicey right now, Semi.

<takes big swig of his Crown royal>

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Oh, and by the way, Duncan did win both days last weekend and is now just one point shy of his championship. His next show is October 21. My mom will be visiting at that time and will be coming to the show. It would be really great if Duncan finishes then. He's such a neat dog. He's very friendly and will greet you by jumping up and pushing you over, if you're not ready. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body, but he is pretty strong. Aside from that, he's quite regal. I often catch myself looking at him and thinking what a great looking dog he is. He and Skye are going to have beautiful puppies.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Lardy, nobody really dies on Legion World.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<raises mug>

Hope you're right, there, Semi. Hope you're right...

<drinks>

--------------------

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Semi, can i get a double cherry vanilla DR Pepper?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
So this is where my deputy's been hiding! I wish I'd known, I would've joined him sooner! [Wink]
Anyway-- good luck, Semi!! [Cheerleader Lass] I'd love to toast Duncan's win at my 21st!

Speaking of which, I think I'll have a Roy Rogers with diet cola please. Alcohol-free for nastalgia's sake.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Duncan does look very patrician, Lord Duncan. Are you ever in the show with him, or is it always the Conservative Skirt? I saw a video of the Westminster Dog Show and it seemed that some of the handlers'/owners' outfits (evening gowns!) distracted from the dogs.

I'll have some hair of the dog that bit me, which in my case is espresso.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have bourbon and soda to start this fine morning. After all, its Thursday [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Semi, good to have you back!

and thanks for the Duncan pics! Skye's a cutie too!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

RTVU2, SHAKES is an adult bar. We don't serve cherry vanilla Doctor Pepper. However, I suppose I could concoct something that tastes similar - only it's going to knock you on your ass. [Big Grin]

FC, Duncan is always handled by the conservative skirt (the skirt hides the tatoos). The handler does a great job and Duncan loves her. This Sunday ( a week from today) they are going for Duncan's championship point. I'm showing SKYE myself, though. A SHAKES espresso (made with Tia Maria) coming right up.

Cobie, a bourbon and soda coming right up.

Kent, what can I get you?

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.