Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 79)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I visited the one in California in 1985. My standout memory is of the haunted castle.

Adlai Palin Biden Mondale,

What one issue do you wish the candidates would spend more time addressing?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Ending the war in Iraq.

Alien Predator Bigfoot Mummy,

What is your favorite monster and why?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
That turtle thing from the Godzilla movies ...

Actors Prostitutes Bowlers Mommies

What's your favorite American remake of a British TV show?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Survivor, I suppose, the continual refresh of cast keeps the core concept from seeming old.

Animals Pacemakers Beatles Mindbenders,

Apart from the Beatles or the Rolling Stones, who is your favorite band of the British Invasion era?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The Yardbirds. "Heart Full of Soul," "Shapes of Things," "Over Under Sideways Down" . . . they pioneered heavy metal and psychedelic rock.

Airplane Pink Brother Messenger,

What is your favorite band of the psychedelic era?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Jefferson Airplane.

All People Beware Monkeys

What's your favorite Elvis song?

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Suspicious Minds, I guess. Not a huge Elvis fan.

All Parakeets Bullying Mice,

What was your worst vacation?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Family trip to Spain four years back ... it was torture ...

Albus Pavarti Bellatrix Mundungus

Would you say you are close to your family?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
not really. My sis lives overseas. my mom and I talk, but it remains superficial.

Atomic Powered Battery Museum,

Where did you lose your virginity, or (if not there yet), where would you chose to?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
An abandoned house.

Arsenic Powder Bought Monday:

Do you practice any religious faith.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Though I was raised in both the Jewish and Roman Catholic traditions (long story), I've been a Kabbalist, with some elements of Thelema, for the past 17 years (longer story).

Aleph Peh Beth Mem,

Same Question.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Raised Catholic. Not sure if I am an atheist or an agnostic now.

Aerosmith Phish Metallica B-52s,

NASA is looking for volunteers for a 20 year space mission to an Earth-like planet. Would you volunteer?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
That would depend on whether it's 20 years there and back, or just 20 years there. Also, I guess I'd have to factor in the travel conditions, how risky the trip would be, etc. If it's going to take 20 years just to get there, and/or I wouldn't be spending the trip in suspended animation, I'd definitely pass.

APBM,

If you had $50 million in the bank, would you spend $5 million of it to take a private trip into orbit?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Will I get a packet of peanuts?

I wouldn't spend it just for an orbital flight. A trip to the moon, I would.

Atlantis Paradise Brigadoon Mu,

If you could pt yourself into any work of fiction, which one would you want to be part of?

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to be a part of Steven Erikson's "Malazan" fantasy series.

APBM

Do you think Monkey Eater Lad really eats monkeys?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.