Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here! (Page 78)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, one and all! Milestones aside, just having you guys here and participating is something to celebrate! [Cheers]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
4,000!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, LT!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Cheers]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
w0... as they say... 0t!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay for LT!

You know, I keep getting surprised when I see names like Legion Tracker that I know were here before me (which is all but about five of you) posting milestones with less than 5 digits.

I guess I still look at all of you as a one year old looks at all grown-ups. Doesn't yet see what the difference is between older brother and grampa.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
heh. Believe it or not, some of us felt that way once, too. It doesn't take long for us to see you as someone who feels like you've always been around. It takes longer for us as individuals to stop feeling like newbies. But don't let it worry you. The hardest part is taking the dive to participating, and you've done that!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh nothing about it worried me, it's just that little realization every so often that not all of you have been around "forever".

Was kind of enjoying being the newbie actually. Had to get over that resentment of the even newer kids. [Smile]

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Shining Son:
Oh nothing about it worried me, it's just that little realization every so often that not all of you have been around "forever".

Was kind of enjoying being the newbie actually. Had to get over that resentment of the even newer kids. [Smile]

We're kind of like the Legion itself: Some of us joined before the Adventure run (e.g., before the Legion World site was established), some during the Adventure run and later series (e.g., LW as on ongoing community).

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
I just hit 407. Coincidentally enough, the 407th issues of both Action Comics and Adventure Comics have covers suggesting that a member of the Super family has or is about to have his/her secret identity found out.

If you count the posts of all my IDs sequentially, I'm probably well on my way to 11,000...

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, come to think of it... it's probably not that big a coincidence, as the "secret identity in jeopardy" theme was pretty well played out in the vintage Super-books...

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Raging Bull:

If you count the posts of all my IDs sequentially, I'm probably well on my way to 11,000...

And what's the distribution of those 11,000 posts among your IDs, hmmmm? [Wink]

quote:

I was similarly surprised when I found out several fixtures on LW joined AFTER I did!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Ibby!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

I've been here for six and a half years--I joined two years after Legion World came to be and five years after the LMB was started--and I still feel like a newbie sometimes. [shrug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.