Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 78)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I would say Lucky Charms because of the marshmellow in it,

Astronaut Politician Butcher Manager,

Knowing what you know now, what one bit of advice would you give your younger self?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Have more fun but go easy on the credit cards.

Anyone Puttering By Minneapolis,

Did you ever buy anything on the Home Shopping Channel?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
No, but Lady Cobalt has bought two workout machines: "The Stepper" which works okay, and "Leg Magic" which I think was a total bust and waste of money. She likes that kind of thing. I try to never spend money on anything other than stuff I would have liked when I was 10 years old.

APBM,

Do you know how to cook, and if so, when did you take an interest in it, and when did you learn?

<----------can't cook, no interest in learning

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm no master chef, but I can boil water for spaghetti and I can cook a roast with pan roasted potatoes. I've baked a couple of apple pies. I don't say I have an interest so much as needing to know how. Dad taught me how to make the pie crust (he learned from Mom) the rest I just picked up from watching Mom.

Apollo Poseidon Boreas Morpheus,

Of the classic myths, do you have a favorite and if so which one?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, Pygmalion and Galatea (upon which was based "My Fair Lady"); I've always been a fan of the impossible love story.

Apparition Phantom Boogieman Manifestation,

Do you believe in ghosts?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Do you mean Casper's not real?????

Seriously, I would say I have an open mind about ghosts. There is a possibility of such things. But I would need evidence.

Another Person Below Me,

Have you ever had a really bad neighbor? If so, what did the neighbor do?

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[I'd have to say yes; twice in my life, I've observed phenomena that could not be explained by science or logic, and that closely fit what most people consider a "ghost sighting" to be. However, I think the vast majority of "ghost sightings" are hoaxes or something else.]

Yes; I've had plenty of bad neighbors. A few years ago, some college kids lived next door to me and partied until dawn several days a week. They routinely left empty beer bottles and cigarette butts all over the walkway.

APBM,

Do you believe that extraterrestrials have had some sort of contact with Earth (i.e., landed here, abducted humans, etc.)?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The universe is an unimaginably vast place. I find it plausible that life may exist elsewhere. Even so, I haven't found any evidence to convince me that earth has been visited by E.T.'s.

All Points Bulletin Maker,

Which of the following do you like best: The Simpsons, King of the Hill, or The Family Guy?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Simpsons made all the others possible and has withstood the test of time, so I'd go with them.

Amy Poehler: Butt Model,

Family Guy, Futurama or South Park...which is funniest of the three?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Family Guy. I grew tired of Futurama very quickly, and, to me, South Park is just crude. But FG manages to be crude and make pointed observations about pop culture.

APBM,

Do you spend too much time watching TV?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm...yes and no. I rarely watch TV "as it happens" due to my work schedule, i'd end up missing most of any particular shows season. So I buy the shows that sound interesting on DVD and watch them at my leisure. Sometimes this results in watching 5 or 6 episodes in a row.

Amorphis Pantera Bathory Megadeth,

Who is your favorite musical artist/group and what is, in your opinion, their best album?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
It changes from week to week, but right now it's the Russian rock band Piknik and (of the albums I've heard), I'll go with Foletovo.

Antidoting Penicillin Buying Mommies,

Do you have a recurring dream or nightmare?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, I have this recurring nightmare where I'm trapped at a computer, incessantly composing inane and frequently tasteless messages, and the maturity level of the other regulars at this venue is slowly bringing out my own baser instincts and making me regress to the mindset of a 10-year-old, and no matter what I do, I can't break free of this Sisyphean nightmare of... of...

[sudden moment of realization]

NoooOOOOoooooOOOOOoooo!!!!!

APBM,

Same question.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I rarely remember dreams 10 minutes after waking, but I'm pretty sure I do not have reoccuring ones per se... but I do have sequels from time to time.

Apple Pear Balsamic Mayonaise,

What question from this page that you missed would you like to answer?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you believe in ghosts?

APBM-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E

Have you been to a Disney theme park?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.