Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 78)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Knowjack, you look a little bit like Russell Crowe...and he's a good-looking dude in his own right!

Brian

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by knowjack:
Cool pics, everyone!
Here's one of me at work (a casual day)-- even though I look like I'm wearing a bad wig and my neck and head seem to have become one in this pic, I had to share since I'm wearing the Library Superheroes t-shirt I designed! :-)

-

I like the shoes!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Taken in the club bathroom on a picture phone...

Click for fullsize image

Don't ask why I'm sucking teeth... [Big Grin]

For some reason, I feel like massive amounts of fun were occurring at this club that night! Trouble brewing in all the right ways!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
"Sucking teeth"?? Boy am I behind on the latest night club trends! :-)

I love those shoes too, RTVU2! I bought them three years ago in L.A. and I have just about worn them out. I'm not a shoe person, I have maybe 8 pairs that I wear regularly!

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by 235 - Andy S:
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Why, thank you, kind sir!

The whole picture is kind of big to post here, but it's a hoot.

Here's a link to it: Silly Choir Picture

And, yes, the church put that on its Web site!

that's great, cub!
the caption should be "SAY YOUR PRAYERS"

Actually, that was me, Rockhopper Lad. [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Then you should be the one doing the kneeling, John...*wink*
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Its amazing the photos Ill pose for when KIm drunk... [LOL] Anyway...Im wearing like 5 jumpers in these pics because It was so cold. Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
by the by...I found this shop on "Bong Bong" street. Heh.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I finally decided to post a pic of myself. This was taken on prom night, February 2005.
Click for fullsize image

[ August 29, 2005, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
OOOOOOH!!!! IBSweetie, you really ARE a hottie! [Love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
IB, I bet you were fighting them off with a stick that night.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
I finally decided to post a pic of myself. This was taken on prom night, February 2005.
Click for fullsize image

KEWL!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
[Embarrassed] Thanks [Smile] Ah, if only that were true. But none of the girls at school have complimented me on my looks. Well, except my best friend. But then, that doesn't count. On the other hand, four of the guys in my year have told me that I'm handsome. Which would be great if I liked guys, but... It's almost enough to make me want to turn gay!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Apparently the girls at your school are in need of glasses. Trust the boys, though... they know what hot looks like [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Perfect! I've had Invisible Brainiac on my to do list for manipulations for a long time now...
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.