Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 77)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Semi! Welcome back! [Hug]

It hasn't been the same without you [Smile]

I'm so glad you're back on LW!!!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Drinks anyone? Cobie, I think you might like a 16 year old Lagavulin. It's an Islay scotch with the trademark smokiness and very smooth. You may want to wear a smoking jacket and cravat while you sip this one.

I was so hoping the scotch comment might somehow lead to you coming back (though it probably was coincidence).

Smoking jacket it is! The 16 year Lagavulin sounds perfect [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm... Do I get my hopes up that this is more than a one time return?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope it's more than that. I don't really know Semi, but I sure would like to. Everything I've heard has been really impressive.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'll try to visit more than once. You were asking about Duncan. He's grown quite a bit. Just to remind you, here he is when I got him.
Click for fullsize image

And here he is today, and last winter when he won a 4 point major (defeating several champions). It was a big deal.
Click for fullsize image

That's not me in the background. That's Duncan's handler. I would never wear such a conservative skirt.
Click for fullsize image
[Big Grin]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
And joining Duncan behind the bar at SHAKES is Skye. She's now 8 months old. Here are a couple of pictures when I first got her, and a couple of months ago (at 5 or 6 months). And lastly a recent picture of Ducan and Skye on the bed (where they're not supposed to be, except for photo opportunities).
Click for fullsize image
Click for fullsize image
Click for fullsize image

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

So, now what are you drinking?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Too cute. [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have some of that same Scotch you gave to Cobie, please. That sounds good!

It's so nice to have Semi back behind the bar! [Invisible Kid]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Rocky, I assume you'll have your Lagavulin in the Baccarat whisky, with ice and a dribble of spring water to expand the flavor and allow you to enjoy the smokey aroma.
Babette
Babe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babette           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't believe I have to work every night. It certainly would help pass the time (and more) if that absolutely delish Clive would come in. ***sigh***
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
That's not me in the background. That's Duncan's handler. I would never wear such a conservative skirt.

[Big Grin]

Duncan looks very showy.

And you don't get to prance around the stage with him???? [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Babette:
I can't believe I have to work every night. It certainly would help pass the time (and more) if that absolutely delish Clive would come in. ***sigh***

Er, he's kinda been usurped by an evil tyrannical computer, right now, but we hope to have him back at some point!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Duncan and Skye are so adorable!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
Ohmygod! Duncan and Skye are so adorable!

Everyday Girl, I'd let you walk them, and feed them and brush them, especially on Friday evenings and Saturdays and Sundays, so I could go away and have a life.
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.