Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 76)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Sean Connery, because I've had a crush on him since James Bond days and he's been a longtime proponent for Scottish independence, which I neither support nor oppose but could be interesting to talk about. If there were a Legion movie, I'd like him to play RJ Brande.

Any People Buying Marmelade,

What's your current favourite song/album?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Bach: Complete Sonatas & Partitas for Violin Solo Rachel Podger

Androgynous Polar Bear's Mother:

Are you directly affected by the turmoil in the American economy?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, I have not partaken of that Ponzi scheme they call the stock market.

Atlanta Pittsburgh Baltimore Miami,

Did you watch Heroes last night? If you did, what did you think and if you didn't, why didn't you?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I didn't, because I haven't really watched it before, and didn't want to just jump in now. I think I'm going to ask for the DVDs for Christmas, and try to catch up then (and then watch this season's episodes when they're re-run in the spring).

APBM,

Same question.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep, watched and enjoyed. As long as Mr. Muggles keeps appearing, I'm there! [Big Grin]

Aquaman Ponders Boning Mera,

Have you seen Fringe and/or Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles? If so, did you enjoy it/them?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
No, I'd like to watch "Fringe", but I got so addicted to watching "Lost," that I refuse to be beholden to yet another serialized show. (I will catch it on DVD, though [Smile] )

A Poignant Bygone Memory,

Do your thoughts ever drift to "the one that got away"?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
They used to, but not since I've met my wife. She's so awesome in every regard my mind has no need to wander.

APBM

Do you have first aid/cpr?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes I do, it is required in my job.

APBM

Have you ever thought "That was a good movie," and it starred Keanu Reeves?

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
No, I find Keanu such a bad actor that i generally avoid his movies

APBM,

Can you swim?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, although I haven't for years. I really need to get to the beach more often.

Astro Poochie Benji Marmaduke,

Tell us something about you as a kid.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
My nickname was Tiger, because I once bit my brother.

All Points Bulletin Man,

Do you or did you have a nickname?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, I've had at least two nicknames in the past, but they're too embarrassing to disclose here. [Embarrassed]

APBM,

Do you like the first name you were given by your parents, or would you prefer having another one (and if the latter, have you changed it as an adult)?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
As a kid I hated it, because it was an uncommon name at the time, and one prone to mispronounciation. I like it now.

Arnold Palmer Bogeying Mid-course,

same question

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've always liked being named Anthony. However, I've hated being called "Tony" for short, probably because my relatives on my dad's side always called me that--and almost everyone on that side of the family are insufferable blowhards. I have warmed up to it a bit in recent years, though.

Ask Pete Before Me,

Same question.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
When I was a child, I hated my first name because it was easy to make fun of. I also hated the alliteration of my first and last names (both start with the letter "G") because none of my friends were alliterate. I've grown used to both since then.

Aloysius Peregrine Benazir Menachim,

If you would change your name, what would it be?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.