Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 76)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
slick new avatar andy, pics not showing up for me yet...
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Aww, you boys (that I can see) are adorable!! ^_^ Go DB and Rokkhopper~ [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
you're fabulous and i do not use that word lightly.....and you actually ARE female?!!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:
Nice pic, how did you enjoy Japan?

i had a very gay time.
[Wink] I am sure you did...
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Taken in the club bathroom on a picture phone...

Click for fullsize image

Don't ask why I'm sucking teeth... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
You're currently on the wagon from sucking something else, LASH?

You still looking good, tho, dude!

Brian

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
New haircut Lash? Looking good.
When you going to do a new show of t-shirts?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
LAM, Vu-- [Love]

hmmm... I *did* get a real cute "Who flung poo?" monkey t-shirt, Vu...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
*snerk*

I <3 your pic Lash!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
cool new pictures, everyone !!

ANDY your one should be perfect as MONKEY EATER LAD photo manip !!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
It's not very big--it's taken from a picture of the choir I'm in--but here's a little picture of me!

-

Nice one rockhopper [Smile]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
very nice, lash ...

and ultra, whose monkey am i eating now?

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by 235 - Andy S:
me again - in the last month
just before leaving LA
 -

GRRRR -- i can't get this to work!?!?!

[THANKS SPELLBINDER FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS!!!]

worth the wait!
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Taken in the club bathroom on a picture phone...

Click for fullsize image

Don't ask why I'm sucking teeth... [Big Grin]

yowza
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by 235 - Andy S:
very nice, lash ...

and ultra, whose monkey am i eating now?

hey Andy !!

i didn't check my post !! that should have read, your picture will be perfect for MONKEY EATER LAD to make a photo manip of !!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.