Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 75)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
two ... English and Spanish ... pretty good in both ...

Apes Panthers Bluejays Monkeys,

Were you a fan of Justice League Unlimited?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
only saw it a couple times. Seemed okay. Don't watch much TV.

Abyssinian Pumas Beat Minxes,

If you could create a cartoon using existing comic characters, what would it be like?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
A Ma Hunkel/Red Tornado cartoon

Alien Patton Backdraft Moonstruck,

Would you rather have Matter-Eater Lad's powers or Bouncing Boy's powers?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
It would be a team-up between the Arcudi/Tan Doom Patrol and Agents of Atlas. It would be awesome.

APBM,

If you had the opportunity to be drawn in as a cameo in a current comic book, which would it be, and in what context would you hope to appear?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
X-factor, as a background character making a nerdy, breaking the fourth wall comment.

APBM,
Would you rather have Matter-Eater Lad's powers or Bouncing Boy's powers?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Matter-Eater Lad's, since I like to eat anyway and eat just about everything, and Bismollians don't ever seem to gain weight from doing so.

APBM,

Do you think Bouncing Boy will be an active member of the Legion after Legion of 3 Worlds?

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think so. The creators don't seem to like him much, although a lot of fans do.

Alien Poodle Bites Man,

If you were to start your own religion, what would be one of the tenets?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
worship in your own way

Amber Pink Blue Mauve

How many roads must a man walk down?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

As many as necessary.

Argon Phosphorus Beryllium Manganese,

Which celebrity would you want to be your BFF?

--------------------

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Easy, Gilbert Gottfried. That way I'd always be assured of being the cool one.

Archipelago Peninsula Butte Moor

Are you a Type-A personality or a Type-B?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

A little of both -- it depends on the context. I guess I'd say I'm an A- or B+ type. [Wink]

APBM,

What is your blood type?

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Type O-Negative, like the band. :headbang: [Big Grin]

Only I have a rare antibody, which makes it even harder to receive blood. [Razz] Luckily Mom and one of my uncles are the same bloodtype.

Auto-Peanut-Butter-Maker,

What would you do if you only had a week to live?

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Post like crazy on Legion World. Say some good byes. Try to get things in order. Have a hamburger.

Astros Padres Braves Mariners,

If you could be an Olympic gold medalist, what sport would you like to have a medal in?

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Archery, no doubt!

It's just so Ollie Queen-cool, and (he sheepishly admits) I sometimes do think, "If, tomorrow, I decided I wanted to be in the Olympics, what sport could I actually, realistically, train to be good at?" Archery, it is.

A Pretty Bitchin' Mustang,

If you could afford any vehicle, what would you want to own?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A Land Rover. It's similar to what I drive now (a Jeep Cherokee), but cooler.

Also Please But Maybe,

If you could date any celebrity, who would it be and why?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.