Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 75)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not very big--it's taken from a picture of the choir I'm in--but here's a little picture of me!

-

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you ever see the Poirot TV series, John? You look a little like the actor David Suchet...verry interrrrrresting.....

Brian

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
Oh MAN! DB the humiliation [Wink] you must feel.

The other photo posts get followed by
"OH what a hottie"
"Wow you can be my legionnaire anytime"
"Anymore photos of you at the nude beach?"

But You?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody wants to know where the photo was taken, which actually was my first thought also, no offense. [LOL]

Oh, and I'd call you a "hottie" but my gate don't swing that way.

Nice photo though [Big Grin]

yes, thank you for letting evryone else know my private shame. < DB has high school flash backs >
[Stormboy II]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
It's always the way when you still look young...when you hit the big 40, nobody raves about you - not even the ones whom you want...*sighs*

are you saying i look 40?????? i hope i dont look 12 years older than i am...

[ August 15, 2005, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Disaster Boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

moving on....

rokkhopper great pic!

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, Disaster Boy, my comment was based on what LASH was saying about your rugged, hunky good looks...

I dont think my face has broken any mirrors yet...but my prince will come one day...

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Quoth Disaster Boy:
quote:
moving on....

rokkhopper great pic!

Thanks!

And I love your new avatar!

[ August 15, 2005, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

It makes you so less menacing...
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

it so good to see what people look like...what kinda choir are you in?
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by Disaster Boy:
it so good to see what people look like...what kinda choir are you in?

It's a church choir; Trinity Episcopal Church (that's Anglican to you in other countries), here in Houston.
That, by the bye, explains my ID on the DC boards, Rockhopper10r (say 10-r out loud). [Big Grin]

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

You on the DC message boards too, Rockhopper? Look me up - Im retroman1964.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Yeah, I've posted there for a while. It's not as much fun as Legion World, though! [Smile]

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

I don't get to hug as many hot guys there as i do here...LOL
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
me again - in the last month
just before leaving LA
 -

GRRRR -- i can't get this to work!?!?!

[THANKS SPELLBINDER FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS!!!]

[ August 17, 2005, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: 235 - Andy S ]

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by RTVU2:
Nice pic, how did you enjoy Japan?

i had a very gay time.
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.