Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 75)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Elle: "hey mister, thanks for the ride. Want to come join me in the hot baths? We could both use a little stress relief!"

<Cobalt gets distracted when talking to the freckled girl by the 'Show'>

Great gravy! You don't get that kind of hair-pulling and ass-slapping in a donkey show!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev looks at her...

thinks about his shoulder scars

"What the hell. My name is Dev by the way..."

Dev looks over to Cobie, "nice place my friend."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<Cobie smiles widely>

Finally! Relax a little! It's not my place, its Varalent's! He can throw a party like no one else I've ever met. This is just a Monday night here.

Elle: "Boss, don't steal away my new friend! Come here, you!"

<Cobie cracks open a bottle of champagne and hands it to them.>

You're not going to believe this, but Giant Robotic Lesbian just showed up! Now its really a party!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
WHOO! Minotaur's my new hero!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<nodding next to Lardy>

Mine too. I have to admit, that's most intense performance I've ever seen. I have a new personal goal in life. [Yes]

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"Really, that's it?" Dev says and starts laughing.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<nudges Cobie> Man! That thing they're doing now? Me and Temp did that....last...night. <hopes Dev didn't hear that part>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Elle: "OMG! They're playing my song! Come one, let's head over to the grotto! Bring that bottle!"

<Band is now playing "Come Together">

Dev - Em
KIA

Looks at Lardy as Des is dragged off, "It's better at a couple hundred feet in the air."

[ March 28, 2011, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Dev Em ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Exo-Lardy:
<nudges Cobie> Man! That thing they're doing now? Me and Temp did that....last...night. <hopes Dev didn't hear that part>

I think that's illegal in some parts of the UP. I did that once to Spacey and she threatened to pull a sailboat out of my ass.

BTW, don't ever marry a woman who can pull weird things out of your ass. Just don't.

Let's never mention this again. [Big Grin]

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Dev...you know we're prolly bein' played, right? (Did Des just steal your date?)

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Dev nods at Lardy.

"Don't care at the moment."

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<triple kissing the freckled girl and Elle>

Ah! Well done! But now I've got to try to get Giant Robotic Lesbian to do it with me! You two go take care of those two gentlemen!

<points at Lardy & Dev>

Take care of them.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Exo-Lardy:

I think that's illegal in some parts of the UP. I did that once to Spacey and she threatened to pull a sailboat out of my ass.

BTW, don't ever marry a woman who can pull weird things out of your ass. Just don't.

Let's never mention this again. [Big Grin]

Yeah, Des...I slept with Spacey, too, remember? <grins but feels a painful twinge in his rectum remembering>

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<puts arm around freckled girl> Gotta name, darlin'?

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.