Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 74)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
No.

APBM:

In what way, as a parent yourself, are you/were you/would you be most unlike your parents ?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm unlike my parents in that I don't have kids.

Apple PluBerry Mango:

What message would you give to the next generation?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Forgive us our sins ... it was mostly the Republicans' fault ...

Asian People Bring Merriment,

Do you think Tharok had half a robot penis?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I do now. Thanks to you.

Australia Poland Bolivia Mongolia,

If you could prevent Hitler's birth, would you?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, but I'd do so by preventing his parents from meeting or falling in love, rather than by killing one or both of them.

APBM,

If you could go back in time and prevent a single event from occurring (e.g., Hitler's birth is a "single event," but World War II is not), what would it be, and why?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd prevent Lincoln's assassination. I think if Lincoln had still been alive Reconstruction would have gone a little better.

Ascot Pumps Belt Mittens,

What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up when you were a little kid? And did you become that?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
An astronaut. Yes, I did. Didn't we all?

Apelike Person Bearing Myrrh,

What would be your ideal life, 20 years from now?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
To be alive, with money in the bank and good health would do it.

Antidoting Possibly Bringing Migraines,

Are the Beatles overrated?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
No.
In case it needs repeating...
NO.

Argent Pepper's Bonely Meartsclubband,

what is your favorite Beatles song?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Lovely Rita Meter Maid (It reminds me of my mom)

Airedale Pekingese Beagle Mastiff,

If you could have an exotic animal for a pet, which would you like to have?

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
A giant panda, as long as I had the money and space to care for it properly.

APBM,

Do you like pandas?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm just a panda bear....sexy little panda bear, and i'll dance for you...if you give me a quarter

I hope that in someway answers your question

Albino Pirhanas Biting Me

Wanna give me a quarter?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, sure. Where do I send it? And could you video your panda dance and post it here?

Alabaster People Buying Mumus:

What's your favourite restaurant?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Remington's. That was where we had the tables arranged into a big L.

Anchovies Pepperoni Beef Mushrooms,

What is your favorite meal?

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Breakfast (specifically Sunday breakfast, as the missus and I generally get up early and go out for it. It's a hour or so I look forward to all week.)

Amsterdam Paris Brussels Madrid,

How many languages to you speak (and to what degree)?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.