Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 72)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
[blushes, or his circuits provide an approximation of blushing, at least]

<click> Er...no, Miss Babette, I am not. My programming is...insufficient for providing such action. <click>

<click> I speak to you as a fellow robot about an issue which may concern you. You are a robot, correct? My apologies if my fact files are incorrect! <click>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Inside Backroom at SHAKES:

<A gathering continues. Low-ranking security officers sit all around, but say nothing. Hrun the Barbarian's body is laid on a make-shift bed>

(Even now, she barely understands that this is her father. Hrun...I always suspected, after Infinite Crisis, but now I know for sure. I wonder if even you know for sure. I promise to tell you. I, too, know what its like to have a daughter that scarcely realizes she's related to you. If Umber never sees it...perhaps Brittney will for you)

<turns back, seeing My Wheem Fem and Everyday Girl discussing strategy>

Girls, listen. I know you wanted Jailbait Lass to back you up, and that would be pretty cool, I admit <grins>, but while Lolita has proven herself time and time again, she's not a field agent. She's doing something for me as we speak. Don't worry, she'll arrive eventually in all this madness.

No, it needs to be me with you. Slim is out for my blood and I can't let you rush off without me. But despite what your grandpa thinks, Brit, it must be you that leads this charge. You have a way of getting these things done. I'll say no more about it than that.

<security officers eye Cobalt as if he's speaking another langauge>

So, shall we prepare for our assault on Slim's?

<turns to My Whee Fem>

You know, once you start going on field missions you get a pretty hefty pay raise? [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Haven't been here in a while [Smile]

*downs some silverale*

Tasty!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Did I just hear the words "Hefty Pay Raise?"

Now I know why I've always liked you Mr Cobalt.

Oh and look Invisible Brainiac just showed up...

Can this day GET any better?!?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! like CHILL M. Frost Out...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Brit! Please can the BVG act, OK? Please?

I swear I'm gonna puke if you keep spouting the "Like Ohmygod I'm such a dip" Crap...

You don't talk like that when we're not around the older guys.

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Whatever...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Oh, you don't do you? [Big Grin]

(Proven right again...I knew they're wrong about you Brit).

So, perhaps Invisible Brainiac will be able to stick around and help us take down Slim's Bar.

How should we go about this Everyday Girl?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Okay, I've given this a lot of thought and it kinda depends on some things we don't know...

How does he freeze people into those time cube thingies? Is it his power or does he have some weapon or device inside his bar that does it?

How many targets can he handle at once? I mean everyone he's caught went in alone... Maybe we can overwhelm him with numbers... Send in a redshirt squad first, god I never thought I'd even suggest something like that...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Pagan Lass

Brit! Are you really ready to use GenCar Officers like that? Most of those guys are our FRIENDS!

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Everyday Girl
Applicant

I know M. But Gramps is right about one thing. Slim's time freezing power can't hurt them. It just captures them.

But Gramps hasn't been able to find out what else Slim has in that Bar. Think about this. Who could kick Mr Hrun's butt like that? Something or someone inside that bar whipped his ass good and we don't know anything about it.

That's why Gramps isn't willing to attack yet. He wants more info and nobody's been able to get it.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

My, she's right. Its an excellent command decision. It seems cold-hearted but these officers signed up to defend Legion World, and that's what we'll be doing. Slim is kidnapping citizens non-stop and must be stopped immediately.

I agree--overwhelming him with numbers seems like it would be the best approach. I have a feeling its something within the bar itself allowing him to freeze people, which is why he won't leave it. After the first squadron of officers goes in, we'll see how Slim reacts and perhaps then attack with ourselves, the big guns if we think we have an opening.

If they don't freeze, perhaps we can learn what else Slim has up his sleeves.

Pagan Lass

Nobody? Have you sent in Frick and Frack, your personal Whatsit's yet?

Those sneeky little sumbitches can get in anywhere.

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Not Yet...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Everyday Girl
Applicant

I was waiting for either Mr Cobalt or Gramps to give me permission.

I've been under orders to stay the hell away from there...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.