Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 72)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm actually a little surprised, but I'm glad they did. It was either that or we would have lots of Americans out on the street.

Alexander Pope Bores Me,

Of the Legion Worlders you have not yet met in person, which would you most like to meet?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Tie between Lard Lad & Semi Transparent Fellow.

Aquamarine Periwinkle Burgundy Magenta,

What one modern convenience would you miss the most if they were all taken away?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Email. It saves so much hassle from having to call someone up and actually have to 'small talk' when you're trying to get something done.

APBM,

What is something that even though you know is 'right' or 'good', gets you annoyed because its so in your face?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Expression of religious belief. Even those that aren't trying to be in your face about. Only because of those who are in your face about it.

Apples Pears Bananas Mangos,

What is your favorite fruit?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
my boyfriend ...

APBM,

Do you think Bryan Singer should still be allowed to make the next Superman movie?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes.
SR wasn't the ultimate, but it was decent enough that he deserves another go.

Amanda Plummer's Beige Mercedes,

What comic book flick should be made but probably never will?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

A live action Legion.

Atom Polaris Batman Manbat,

Which comic book superhero should they never make a motion picture of?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
The Incredible Hulk, as proven twice now.
But on the assumption Hulk no longer counts since "never" is no longer an option... Thor. Marvel never had a decent take on Norse mytohs (but Simonson came close)

APBM, same question.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm....Too Much Coffee Man, except maybe as a cartoon short film

APBM,

Do you have a job you enjoy, a job that pays well, or luckily a job that is both?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I have a job that I absolutely love. Pays well . . . not so much.

APBM,

What classic TV series would you most like to see a "reunion" of?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
God help me... "Twin Peaks".

APBM,

What is art?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
This is art! [Wink]

Act Properly Buddhist Monk!

Who's the most interesting poster, in your opinion, on Legion World?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
What was the question, now? I'm a bit shaken from that link...

Oh! The most interesting LW poster to me, or at least the most intriguing, is... STU. Between his 10 or so ID's, and his insistent lack of a photo, I am drawn to this fellow.

APBM,

Who has the best screen-name on LW?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Helena Handbasket

Athens Paris Boise Madrid,

Are you a city mouse or a country mouse?

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Neither; I'm a Stu rat! (A little of both, actually.)

APBM,

Of the places you've lived, which has been your favorite?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.