Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 72)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
With those two images, they are very large files (both in screen size and file size). If you have a program capable of resizing the pics, you might try reducing the size. That will help in both download size, and help keep you from exceeding your download limits at geocities.

For instance, I resized the images you posted. Yours were both 2080 x 1544 resolution, with a file size of around 650K each. I resized them to a 640 x 475 resolution, and the file sizes ended up being about 60K.

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Cool, huh? [Smile]

[ August 05, 2005, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Ok...rad [Smile] thanks for the info [I Dunno]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, cool bracelet btw [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Next up, we have me, the wife and our friend Karen pouting as we wait in The Longest Line Ever to get into see the Vans Warped Tour.

Great pics Cali! What other good bands were at Warped? A couple friends of mine toured with them at various points -- the twenty-two's and the aka's -- were they at your show?

Your Halloween outfit is also very [Love] [Love] -- it's also good for any Friday night, imo (or Monday, or Tuesday ...)

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Go Joeboy's hands!! [Wink] I like your bracelet dude... did you say you made that?? Wow. Skills. Drawing and metal working?? The man's a double threat!!

quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Where can I get a wife and a slave like that? They're hotties! [Big Grin]

I know!! [Smile] And one was even straight, surprise, surprise. No, it's not my wife. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
Great pics Cali! What other good bands were at Warped? A couple friends of mine toured with them at various points -- the twenty-two's and the aka's -- were they at your show?

Your Halloween outfit is also very [Love] [Love] -- it's also good for any Friday night, imo (or Monday, or Tuesday ...)

Yeah, the bands were awesome!! A few were a bit to... hard rock for my tastes but the majority were awesome possum. I think those bands are playing but I don't honestly remember, it's all kind of a haze... in a good, non-pot induced way!! ^_^

And thanks. [Embarrassed] I haven't worn it since 'cause the bra part broke that night and I had to pin it all awkwardly. But, yeah. It was fun! (Can you believe that's not even my most titiful picture?? [Wink] ) You're a sweetie Drake.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Not only is Cali super-hot but her friends are all hotties too. I'm not hot enough to be her friend!!

Nice hands, Joeboy-- perfect for holding and stuff. Or holding stuff.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
[Embarrassed]

As if Lash! Your nekkid icon is sizzlinly titiful!~

Besides, I don't descriminate. [Big Grin] Everyone is beautiful in their way!!

*spreads flowers, sunshine and other happy crud*

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Sooo, ummm... Cali-- put in a good word for me with Jeremy-- remember how awesome and stuff I am--- don't mention the comic-book thing and whatnot-- bless you, babe. [Wink]

PS/ you are totally WORKIN' that Duo Damsel-esque bob-thingie haircut, with the Catholic Girl school outfit. YUM.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Wowsa Cali--that Halloween outfit is Super Hot!

Joe--love the bracelet! Wish I could do that!

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Id seen what you had done with your Legion posters, Knowjack, they are outasight and super-groovy, to boot!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks!!!
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Im on this really retro kick at the moment, forgive my tripping down Memory Lane, slang-wise...LOL
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Sooo, ummm... Cali-- put in a good word for me with Jeremy-- remember how awesome and stuff I am--- don't mention the comic-book thing and whatnot-- bless you, babe. [Wink]

PS/ you are totally WORKIN' that Duo Damsel-esque bob-thingie haircut, with the Catholic Girl school outfit. YUM.

Hahaha!! I'll do my best Lash but Jeremy doesn't bat for your team -- he just likes making a spectacle of himself. [Wink] My li'l Asian wife does, though. Though I think he'd be traumatized if I tried to talk to him about guys... for him or for me!

And thanks on the hair!! A lot of people don't like it but I always get the occassional guy who really likes it. It's fun times!

quote:
Originally posted by knowjack:
Wowsa Cali--that Halloween outfit is Super Hot!

Thanks!! I think this year I'll just be a ghost or something, tho... less maintenance. [Wink]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

Nice hands, Joeboy-- perfect for holding and stuff. Or holding stuff.

I only just got that...: [Razz] : [LOL]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Wink] [Love]

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.