Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 71)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
RhL: Thanks, Cobie.
{Turns to Hyvvie.} Well, Hyvvie, let's try out that Nose of Wonder of yours again!

Time Teller Lad: Where are we going?

RhL: Actually, Tim, could you please stay here in case Cobie or Lardy show up. We need to find Everyday Girl! Hyvvie can you find her?

{The Wonder Beagle sniffs the ground, nods and they're off!}

[ August 27, 2007, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow.

Quiet in here with everybody gone. Maybe, just for old times' sake I could sneak myself a glass of ice cold.....

(No.)

No.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
[rematerializes from the bunker, looks around]

[thinks]

My optical sensors cannot locate him, but...

[sees Time Teller Lad]

...that is one of his associates!

[approaches Time Teller Lad]

<click>Pardon this unit, Time Teller Lad, but is your friend Rockhopper Lad currently located in this establishment? This unit wishes to speak with him...in private.<click>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<click>Listen, Time Teller Lad...I--this unit can't prove it to you, but this unit is the genuine Lard Lad Robot all the sentients seek! Wil you help me-- er, this unit?<click>
Kalla Hrykos
Active

[tentatively, Time Teller Lad nods]

<click>This unit is most appreciative! This establishment is perhaps too public a place, however. Please, tell Mr. Rockhopper Lad that I will stop by his Rookery tomorrow night if he can be there. I--this unit--will discuss the matter with him there if that is agreeable.<click>

[disappears]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<At Cobalt's table, the body of Hrun remains, bent over as if he'd been drinking all night>

---A sign is on the table. It reads: RESERVED - EVERYDAY GIRL---

A hologram of Cobalt Kid: "Its here Brittney that we must meet. Legion World in general has too many ears. Only here, in SHAKES, under Semi's protection and the Empress's dying charm spells, will we have privacy. You can wait for me here."

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, you know Mr Cobalt, I'm gonna need some help to do what you want done...

So isn't it about time you upgraded Jailbait Lass from GenCar to Alt?

Then I'd have both my partners backing me up...

And Gramps would have less objections to point out.

Not that he's gonna like our plan anyway...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babette           Edit/Delete Post     
How about a drink, noble patrons? Cobie, my memory banks have failed and I don't recall what it is you drink. Everyday Girl, you're too young for hard liquor. But scotch is pretty simple. How about a Lagavulin on the rocks, water on the side?
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Miss Babette, Mr Vee used to make me chocolate egg creams, they're so good.

Do you know how to make them?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

If the answer is "Yes", I'd like one as well.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

Mr. Vee, could be quite naughty, so I'm told. No chocolate egg cremes for any of you. My decency protocol forbids it.
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Those must be some pretty odd egg cremes then.

Does your decency protocol allow you to get me a Diet Dr. Pepper?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
Ohmygod, you know Mr Cobalt, I'm gonna need some help to do what you want done...

So isn't it about time you upgraded Jailbait Lass from GenCar to Alt?

Then I'd have both my partners backing me up...

And Gramps would have less objections to point out.

Not that he's gonna like our plan anyway...

Brit, you know she prefers to stay out of the limelight. Just know that the two of us have an agreement and a plan--she'll become an alt when the time is right...(insert foreshadowing music)...which shouldn't be too far away...

But know that I'll be backing you up on this one. I'd never be able to face Abin again if I sent you into danger and wasn't there to take it on with you. Like you say though, not like he likes our plan anyway [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Babette:
How about a drink, noble patrons? Cobie, my memory banks have failed and I don't recall what it is you drink. Everyday Girl, you're too young for hard liquor. But scotch is pretty simple. How about a Lagavulin on the rocks, water on the side?

Babette, you little robotic minx, no problems at all. Much like other tastes of mine, I have no one drink but enjoy multitudes. And as I know I'm off to battle soon, I might as well start knocking back bourbon and sodas. Make it the good stuff too, just in case something terrible should happen, I'd at least have the taste of expensive bourbon on my lips... [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

[Cobalt is long gone as a new arrival enters, having just left a certain cottage]

[robotic eyes search the bar area and settle on a supple form they find...appealing]

[approaches the bar]

<click> Greetings, Miss Babette...I am the Lardlad Robot! I was wondering if I could speak to you of a matter of some importance! <click>

Babette
Babe

Are you hitting on me?
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.