Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Official Topic Drift Thread (Page 71)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76   
Author Topic: Official Topic Drift Thread
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
No, signal lights give you hickies.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Trying to stay at least 200 posts ahead of Loser is proving difficult to do...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not a contest Abin...

(Post count +1)

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Surrrre! it Ain't

Post count +0

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Stop it you two, I can't take all this competition. Look at what your doing to me.

Waaaahhh!

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

*Nudges Loser*

See! I told you it'd work!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Tempest
Enchantress

Is that my hair, Oh my Goddess, I can't take it.

*Sob Sob*

~Nose bleeds~

--------------------

Abin Quank

Here's some tissue for that Viv, I'm sorry...

But Loser isn't!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah. That guy's a jerk...

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Ah hah. It was but a glamour. That should teach you snot nosed little punks to be so competitive. You know competitiveness is how the 100 years war started.

--------------------

Abin Quank

Bah! Feh!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Tempest
Enchantress

If you continue on you path, you two will start a war.

--------------------

Abin Quank

As long as I win, Who Cares!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Tempest
Enchantress

It's not one of those sexy wars, like the one between Coca Cola and Pepsi. And I have to tell you something, you won't win.

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Pepsi is my cola of choice, but more often than not these days if I'm going to drink pop (as we call it here in Buffalo) at all it's usually Mountain Dew.

It's funny, for some reason at work all I drink is Mountain Dew. I will not drink Pepsi at work. Outside of work I drink Pepsi, but never Mountain Dew.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.