Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 70)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Definitely as a musician. I'd love more than anything to be able to play the metal!

Arkansas Preacher Bawls Melancholic,

Same question.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's a tough call. I've always enjoyed writing. I've always wanted to be able to be a visual artist, but it's the weakest of the three for me. But right now, I think I'd also say musician, though in quite a different genre from Lardy! [Wink] I'd want to be a singer, either of classical or traditional pop music--I'd remain a tenor, of course. [Big Grin]

Apparently Paul Bakes Mallomars,

What would you want as your last meal?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Roast Dodo bird. [Wink]

(probably just a hamburger and fries)

Ancestors Project Bad Memories,

What person in history would you like to be able to say that you are related to?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hugh Hefner? Hey, it'd give me some street cred! [Smile]

Aloha Permanently Boogie Man!

Where's Waldo?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Waiting in some ad agency for a Where's Waldo Revival.

Aunts Possibly Baking Meatloaf,

Do you have a favourite teacher from your school days?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes. Mr. Hodgkins was my High School Chemistry teacher and he was fun, enthusiastic and actually got me to learn quite a bit about chemistry--so much that I considered majoring in it my freshmen year of college. What a great guy. He wrote a Letter of Reccomendation for me too for college.

APBM,

Do you have a favorite subject from high school (as opposed to college or any other schooling)?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Latin - I studied it for 4 years and it was always my top grade. (And I always had the top grade in Latin in the school).

Alpo Producing Bedouin Manufacturer,

What did you steal from your high school?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I was a good Catholic boy going to a good all-boys Catholic high School. I stole nothing.

APBM,

Would you believe me if I said that I have no good stories from my days in an all-boys Catholic high school?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, because as a Protestant, I was taught that the nuns suck all the joy from one's soul.

Another Pablum Baby Mother,

Any truth to the rumor that catholic school girls were easy?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Possibly, because where I came from, if you were too easy, you got dispatched to private school with the nuns.

A Poodle Bearing Macadamias,

Did you hate gym in high school?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes but that's prolly because I..well honestly I just hated it.

A possible Blonde Moment,

Do you hate lima beans?

From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

No, I quite like them.

Adjust Please Ball Movement,

Do you hate spinach?

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
No, I actually love spinach. (I make a killer spinach salad).

Armenian Penises Bulge Mightily,

Would you be upset if a particularly violent hurricane had the same name as you?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I don't think so. It depends on how many people keep reminding me of it.

Assault People Being Mean,

How would you like your body disposed of after death, burial, cremation, be devoured by vultures, or something else (please state what other way)?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Viking funeral, but if not, I wouldn't mind having it fed to Great White Sharks.

APBM,

Would you ever go swimming in the ocean in parts known for having great white sharks?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.