Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 70)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Troia:
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] Get your visions checked by Legion World's #1 Prognosticator - Miss T! [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

I need no checking, my visions are just splendid, thank you very much.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Egads. So many precogs in one message board...I feel so obsolete! I'll have to petition Miss T into rigging a device to switch my super-powers.

Until then, there's always the natural abilities of my people to trip over things, state the obvious, and confuse multiple people at the same time!

VOTE KP/TBwUP! One decision you don't have to be confused about.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, those are some great powers, all I can do is see into the future, use magic to it's full extent, convert the elements, control and create weather, part the Mists and train our future leaders and warriors, was I ever given the bum leg of the deal.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
You see! With powers like that, she doesn't even need your vote! So VOTE KID PRIME! [Big Grin]

[Optimus Prime]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Vote for me or I'll blast my opponents!!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Kippers back posting on the tag threads?

Egads! This changes everything!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

And you realize if I do start posting on the tag teams again, the collectability value... well, it'll go way up! [Big Grin] Just one of the perks of voting Kid Prime!

[Optimus Prime]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
The other perk is that we'd have a great leader. [Love]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Egads! We all better start investing time in the Tag-Team threads while they're still affordable.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
A vote for KP will most assuredly re-kindle a good relationship with the Office of Security and the LMB Leadership!

If we can get Kippers posting on the tag threads, we can finally finish some of those unfinished ones and start some new ones too!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

No fooling! We still have to reveal the dastardly villain of 'The Day Legion World Stood Still'.
Kid Prime
Founder

Well, to make it happen, we gotta mobilize the electorate!

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Mobilize and roll out?

[Smile]

Kid Prime
Founder

VOTE KID PRIME!!!

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Vote for me because I just got my 4000'th post! BOO-YAH!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.