Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The LMB Wiki! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The LMB Wiki!
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Another useful tool on wikis is the Talk Page. Each article has one. If you have any questions about the article that you think someone else may know the answer to, you can post it there. Please remember to follow your post with four tildes:
~~~~
This will automatically sign and date your post.

I've just put one on the LMB Super-Pets page. Ex did a great job in looking for some of its other members, which jarred my memory for some others, but neither of us were active when the Super-Pets were featured more often than the occasional mention.

[ March 18, 2011, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I added a Joe-Boy pic to the Hugemanbreasts article! It's a little bigger than I wanted it to be, though. I don't want it as small as thumbnail size--I'd prefer the size shown in the preview image (398 X 600 pixels). I messed with it a bit, but couldn't get the desired size. Any takers?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How's this, Lardy?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, that's good. Not too small, not too big. What did you do?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

I downloaded the pic to my computer, resized it to 60% using Picasa (Google's Web-based photo program) and then uploaded it to the wiki as a new file.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Kewl.

--------------------

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Simpler method - use |thumb rather than |frame (as I told you to [Razz] ), and specify a size in the code. I restored the original pic and specified 300x450px (max. 300px wide, max 450px tall. The actual pic comes out as 299x450 with that, as it maintains the aspect ratio of the original).

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Ex, I'm loving the Primary Color Gang entries! Are you doing them based on past conversations with Art, or has the history helped too? Because I'm impressed by how accurate and thorough they are, including the destruction of the first HQ by them (a retcon I totally threw in there randomly that Art loved) and the various 'blue' characters. If you're adding in your own twists, I'm loving it.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
No, I'm not adding any additional twists. All the info in those articles has been culled from messages that Art posted, both here and on the Yahoo group (or other onevisions where folks used his characters). The only liberties I'm taking are when there is a chronological conflict, when I'm opting for the one which makes more sense continuity-wise.

If anyone is interested in reading the "blue" entries, I've posted:

Blue Boy
Blue Cheese Lad and
Big Blue Mean Mutha

If anyone has additional info about any of these (I think a lot might have been done in "chat" sessions), please fill free to correct any errata.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Are there any pictures of the Light Brigade?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Another question: Isn't there a miniature, invisible version of me associated with one of Abin's characters? Is this the same character as Nobody from the Light Brigade?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Have started Light Brigade article. Will write more after some research.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
There is--EDG (now actually mat be My Whee Fem has two little cacks that look like mini EDE and Cobies. They are Nobody and No-One I believe.

I believe we've speculated and now accepted into canon about 2-3 years back that the two Nobodys are one and the same because of the eerie similarities.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Another question: Isn't there a miniature, invisible version of me associated with one of Abin's characters? Is this the same character as Nobody from the Light Brigade?

I dunno if it's Nobody, but one of Everyday Girls "cacks" looks like EDE, I think. Can't remember what the other looks like.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Alright, it's going in the Wiki, so that makes it true! [Wink]
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.