Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Getting Involved in Roleplaying on the MMB: 101 (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Getting Involved in Roleplaying on the MMB: 101
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tempest:
When Dev told me that his character was finding himself drawn to Tempest, I thought that was great...my interest at this point is Kalla. Tempest can smell the magic, and when Tempest can't figure something out right away, she has to keep picking at it. Is there a soul sister for Tempest or competition she will have to overcome.

Interesting. Well, Kalla, Cobie and Lardy are building up to a mission into the Dark Oval, one that will likely be pretty extensive and time-consuming. Will Tempest's respective interests in Lardy and Kalla compel her to go with them?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
quote:
When Dev told me that his character was finding himself drawn to Tempest, I thought that was great...my interest at this point is Kalla. Tempest can smell the magic, and when Tempest can't figure something out right away, she has to keep picking at it. Is there a soul sister for Tempest or competition she will have to overcome.

Interesting. Well, Kalla, Cobie and Lardy are building up to a mission into the Dark Oval, one that will likely be pretty extensive and time-consuming. Will Tempest's respective interests in Lardy and Kalla compel her to go with them?
You bet your sweet ass sweet it will. And if Tempest has to get into a mud fight with Kalla, then so be that to. That Chick isn't the only one that looks great in a bikini.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
You bet your sweet ass sweet it will. And if Tempest has to get into a mud fight with Kalla, then so be that to. That Chick isn't the only one that looks great in a bikini.

Lardy (and me) would LOVE to see that! [Drool] Been a good while since two hot ladies mud-wrestled over Lardy*.... [Hmmm?]

(*In all seriousness Space Tart and Hummer Lass did just that one time--no lie! [Yes] )

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting. How can Cobalt use this love triangle to his advantage? [Razz]

His real interest right now lies within knowing whether Tempest = Viviane, who was kind of his 2nd wife (well, we at least got to the ceremony [Big Grin] ). I guess only 'revealing shades' will clarify!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

A lady never kisses and tells.

But seeing as no one has yet...

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Actually, I think Tempest should remember back to the astral plane as far as kisses go. But then again, nobody but the two of them has any idea what happened there.

Lardy would definitely be more likely to slip her some tongue on the first kiss! Turn-on or turn-off? [Ze Tongue]

Total class all the way there for Mr. Lardy. [No]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
quote:

That may be enough to make Dev want to go with them.

[ March 17, 2011, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Dev Em ]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Has anyone given thought to how another party in this whole thing will react?

Just askin.

And I think I have an interesting conversation coming up with Cobie about his attitude, and throwing me out under the matrimony bus without even so much as a "Hey, in case this becomes an issue."

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Timber Wolf:
Has anyone given thought to how another party in this whole thing will react?

Just askin.

Who? T-Wolf? Well, no one else has a romantic interest in Kalla (or does Tempest? [Wink] )but Tempest perceives Kalla as a one for Lardy. Though Lardy and Kalla have had their dalliances, he'd now much rather push her off a cliff or something if given the chance!

Of course, T-Wolf also is protective of Dev, so maybe he'd be wary of Dev falling for someone so soon after his "wife" leaving him.

Or did you mean someone else?

quote:
And I think I have an interesting conversation coming up with Cobie about his attitude, and throwing me out under the matrimony bus without even so much as a "Hey, in case this becomes an issue."
Cobie did bring that up rather quickly, didn't he? [LOL]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

I was thinking more of TWolf getting upset with Tempest if she attempts to do something to Kalla. But will Tempest loose interest in her if she sees her as not interested in Lardy?

Then there is the whole thing of Dev being interested in Tempest. Could that put he and Dev at odds, if the women they are interested in are at odds themselves...

Yeah...that threw me for a second and I had to reread it to be sure of what he said. Lon will be addressing that when he gets back.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Kalla can take care of herself, and hell, who doesn't want to see her and Tempest mud-wrestle? [Love]

But, yeah, history shows that their women being at odds bodes ill for the respective men. Bros before...fine, classy powerful women?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Interesting. How can Cobalt use this love triangle to his advantage? [Razz]

His real interest right now lies within knowing whether Tempest = Viviane, who was kind of his 2nd wife (well, we at least got to the ceremony [Big Grin] ). I guess only 'revealing shades' will clarify!

So if Tempest = HPV, will she have a third potential suitor? [Hmmm?]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I've been waiting for a reaction to the Twolf marriage comment!

Cobie is having a hard time seeing Timberwolf, who he considers his greatest black ops agent, actually being in love with Kalla, despite being told it to his face. So he keeps back-stepping in his mind and quasi-thinking TWolf's interest in Kalla is part of a larger plan. So a marriage would be a great black ops asset in his mind. Obviously, Cobie has spent the time between Thyme Crime and this latest roleplay too focused on "work" and its showing--Lon certainly has a reason to have a few words!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

As for Tempest & Cobie, we'd have to see if she was HPV. But I think Cobalt feels that the marriage basically ruined their great friendship, which had been an important part of the Security Office. I think he'd probably just want his friend back.

Cobie has always been the LMB's #1 ladies man, but you'll notice he has not engaged in any types of relationships in awhile, the last being when he broke Lolita's heart. Is it because of that--breaking Lolita's heart (and his reasons for doing so)? Is it because he still loves Crujectra and is waiting for her? Or is he just more screwed up than ever? Time will tell...

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

And you gotta factor in: Could Tempest be put off by possibly being Dev's or Lardy's rebound girl? Dev's "wife" just left him, and he's reeling from the truth about her. Lardy's still hurting somewhat from having been dumped.

Part of this presumes just what Tempest wants out of a relationship with a guy, I suppose. If it's something longterm, who would appear to be the better option? If she's primarily looking to have some fun and see where things go, would that affect her leanings?

--------------------

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
He's screwed up...that much is obvious. [Smile]
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.