Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Phineas!!!

<swoops down directly for Phineas>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
On second thought, maybe that isn't so silly ... Mr. Yelly sure wanted this thing protected. Maybe if I can make things right again if I give the machine a chomp in just the right place. Let's see.

<NMR Lad grabs the largest wire he can find and ...>

VVVVVVVVVVVVV
celestial mechanism
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let's see if that does anyth ... YOW!

<NMR Lad is suddenly hit with a blast of chronal feedback, sending him rocketing out of the mechanism and sprawling across the Orrery's cold tiled floor next to Mary>

Did it work?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

<shouted as phineas simultaneously sees the DARK LARD swooping down, and the Naked Mole Rat Lad chew through the cable>

Cliffhanger... to be continued tomorrow...

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
"YELLOW KID!! I'm coming for YOU!!" MetroMicro-Man shrinks down to tiny size aas he launches himself at his quarry.

BOOM!!

Crash!!

Boom! Boom! Boom!
Boom! Boom! Boom!
Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Explosions rip across the ceiling of the Orrery.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
<becomes visible and audible>

Phineas... you have been here before, do you not remember?

This is but an echo of defeat after defeat after defeat...

Across the chronoverse, you retreat from one failed scheme to another. None of them ever work, and all your petty victories are unwoven in the end.

You may have thought you could escape by forgetting... but see? Your failures follow you, memory or not.

End it, Phineas. These Legion Worlders are not the foe that defeats you time and again. You are.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
(echoing from another chamber, the loud shattering of ice can be heard. Soon, the door smashes open)

PHINNEAS!!!!!!!!!!

YOU made me miss the end of the game! AND you made me spill my beer!

You'll PAY for that!

(charges forward)

[aside]Who won, anyway? [/aside]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<enters after seeing Exnihil outside>

Sorry guys, but a quick distraction! Guess who I found? He's okay--Exnihil is alright!

<side by side with Lardy and Abin>

This looks like the endgame is at hand, gentleman...

Ready when you are...

[ March 30, 2009, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<helps Moley to his feet>

You did good, Moley. The tide may be turning, but the danger isn't over yet.

<watches as the Dark Lard moves towards Phineas>

Be careful Cobie...

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Foul villain! You still need to pay for what happened to Clive! And Tomahawk! Even Gary Concord! And who knows how many countless others!
From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
(still catching up from being frozen)

Gary Concord is gone?

Is that really a bad thing?

(addresses Lardy. Cobie and Abin - but not standing along with the in case the villain has an area-effect weapon)

Whenever you're ready, gents! Let's take this blowhard down!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Agreed Kent. Good to see you back too, I was wondering where you'd gone off to. After months of hunting for his 'Traveler', we finally found him.

Oh, and just so you know Phinny, I'm totally nabbing the 100 post milestone in your final battle thread. Suck on that!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Slugs fired by the bikers rip across Yellow King  - slamming his force field hard throwing him against the outer walls.

3M streaks into Yellow Kid's  - energy wall firing a miniaturized energy pulse gun that wildly distorts the field and slams headlong into YK which in turn drives both of them straight into the rotating orb Yellow had been trying to break. Stunned, he falls the distance to the floor and lies unmoving.

"I don't know what the hell you're up to but you're mine now!" Mike cries.

The two YK dopplegangers  - look around at the confusion  - and the attacking gang of color coordinated bounty hunters and turn their attention away from the rotating spheres.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Golly! That was really quite a jolt.

<becomes aware that Mary is helping him up>

Oh, um, thanks Mary. You're really so, um, kind.

<blush>

Say Mary, maybe when this is all over, you and I can still have that dinner.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
*busts in suddenly and realizes that Phineas B. Phuddle is WAY cute*

GOLLY!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Fellas, I've got an idea. I need you to cover me for a few minutes. Using my magnetism, I'm going to try to grab all of these chronometers, and if possible, rip them off--even to shreds.

But it will be quite a strain, and it might take a little time.

But just look outside...Legion World is on the verge of destruction. The whiteout...I think I can stop this whiteout effect.

<rises high into the air>

Well, here we go. Watch my back... [Big Grin]

<magnetically begins pulling chronometers towards the center of the Orrery with all of his strength and concentration; he focuses every bit on this, closing his eyes--the strain is tremendous>

Gotta give Legion World a chance...so we can kick this guys ass once and for all...

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.