Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » A bunker beneath the ashes of the old "Lardy's Lair" nightclub (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: A bunker beneath the ashes of the old "Lardy's Lair" nightclub
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah, party down LWers while we still can...I'm just saying things may be getting dicey down the road, is all.....

Barkeep, gimme a triple of my usual!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's TUESDAY!!!!!!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ravenette84
here by somewhat popular demand

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ravenette84   Author's Homepage   Email Ravenette84         Edit/Delete Post     
darn it all I missed it again! stupid painting taking up all my time.....

--------------------
Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning!

From: San Leandro, California | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Space Ranger's around, but Lardy's Lair will stay open!!!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy, I rented a room at Vee's Villa, and I think you should really get over there. I consider one of the most secure places to discuss any 'secret' matters.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Okay, staff, I'll be incommunicado for a few days. Please hold the fort for me...and keep your eyes open!

--------------------

Angra Metternich
Antagonist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angra Metternich           Edit/Delete Post     

The infamous lair of LardLad.

Interesting.

--------------------
We are a prowling lion, and we will devour you.

From: shadows | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A holographic image of Faraway Lad appears. Looking fixedly at the wall it says.

"Ambassador Metternich, if you are seeing this message I assume it means I am in serious trouble and can not be there to greet you in person. Please be assured that our staff will do all they can to make your stay comfortable"

At that the hologram turns to directly face the Ambassador and with a hard cold smile says,

"and Mr Ambassador, snooping around LMB'ers private quarters is not the activity of an friend. I suggest you leave NOW"

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
<watching>

My space-bots have alerted me to activity here at LardLad’s ‘Lair’…I don’t see anything yet…

<sees blurry image flying by>

…so ‘its’ here…

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
BOOOOM!!!!

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
<rubble falls everywhere. screams are heard>

:dust:

:debris:

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Bloody Liberty!! Great Rao...

Attention all Security Officers, all LMBers, all Legion World! This is Cobalt Kid transmitting over the general alarm.

Lardy's Lair has been savagely attacked and destroyed. We do not have any idea on the casualties or damage yet. Same for the attacker, who may or may not still be on the scene.

Come quickly to help with the relief effort.

<flies forward>

*cough*...fumes are pretty bad...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings Cobalt Kid!

My calamity-lungs allow me to withstand the foul burning that this awful black smoke can cause other sentients. Yet, I must remind you to be careful!

<leaps into the burning rubble>

I will help search for and rescue any remaining citizens of Legion World. It appears that no matter who the true enemies are, there is at least one on Legion World that has no care for the welfare of the common everyday citizen. This assault on the most sacred of civil liberties has now given me a true enemy!

Eryk Davis Ester be with us all!

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Crusader
Prince of Psyonia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Crusader   Email The Crusader         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry, guys. We're here to help!

<The Crusader swoops in, transsuit activated against the heat and fumes. He begins scanning the debris for thoughts>

There! Maxx!

From: LMBP Outpost | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.