Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Medicus Two: To be used when Medicus One is blown to tiny bits
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
OOC Post

Cobie, PMing me when your mailbox is full and I can't reply doesn't really help...

/?OOC Post

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh goodie.

It's about time you boys woke up. I've got stuff to do and one of them is a very long very hot soak in a very big bath tub.

See you in a couple of hours kids.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
OOC Post

Cobie, PMing me when your mailbox is full and I can't reply doesn't really help...

/?OOC Post

fixed!

See you at the 85th floor!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Election Tyrant
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Election Tyrant           Edit/Delete Post     
I am restored. Election threads will be forthcoming within the next hour. There are three, all usually highlighted. It is up to the moderators if they would like that to be the case.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<'ports in with an injured Cobalt Kid after having just returned from the Banned'Em Zone>

Easy, Des...we're just gonna have you checked out, especially seeing as how your ability to self-heal's been on the fritz lately...

Yo, Doc--patient here!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<suddenly wakes up>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dammit, no!

*cough*

<jumps out of Lardy's arms>

I-I'm okay Lardy...

...dammit, its Concord, isn't it? He's gone. That son of a bitch...

<waves away doctors>

No, I'm alright. Leave me be. The time for another stay at Medicus Two is not now. We need to rally our forces...

<looks at Lardy>

I always kind of suspected. Gary Concord's whole story seemed a bit flimsy. I think...I think maybe he was the doppleganger of me. It makes sense--why else were we the only two without dopplegangers? He was basically every quality about myself I hate the most to the tenth degree--and I bet he'd say the same about me.

You know...I hated that bastard. But now? Dammit, I respect him now. Rest easy Gary. May we meet again...and maybe, just maybe as friends.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Now, we need to break this up. Enough of a shattered, fractured LMB/RMB. The whole charade has gone on long enough.

Justin Thyme likely escaped the Banned'Em Zone. We need to rally the troops in one place and work together. Pagan and Stoopid Cat are back and Lardy, you and I can worry about legal issues later.

Port us to the Security Office!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You sure you're alright, man?

Well, if you are, I think there's still work to be done. You've talked as if you've realized who's behind all the stuff here on Legion World--what have you got, Des?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Get us to the Security Office Lardy...I'll reveal to everyone at once. I'm positive now.

<wipes away bloody nose>

I'll be alright when all of this is done.

(Though at the rate I'm going through assassination attempts and physical beatings, I might not live to see that)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Okay, okay...it can wait...

<'ports them both over to the Security Office>

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<Cobalt Kid flies down at top speed, landing outside Medicus Two, and then enters>

While I've got some time while Roll Call continues...

Seems like I've been here quite a bit these last few months. Nurse, I'd like you to show me to injured security officers as soon as possible, I'd like to help heal them.

<waves her off>

No, no, I don't need any treatment. I told you before, I'm fine. I'll get a full check-up when this is all over. But let me start with Holly Honey, I know she's in immense pain.

<a few minutes later, Cobalt arrives at Holly's bedside; she is so furious about his presence she won't look at him; not only did she once join the Security Office just to meet him, but Cobalt carried on an affair with her for several months a few years earlier>

Holly, I know you hate me right now, and I can't say I blame you. And I won't make excuses either. I'm a bastard. But I can help you, and I will.

<lays healing hands upon her legs; at first there is nothing, but soon a blue energy begins to emanate; soon, the legs begin to heal magically, at an alarming and miraculous pace; soon she is completely healed>

Th-there...you go...kiddo...

<wipes foreheard, obviously in pain>

I'm sorry for causing you to end up here...now Nurse, show me to Kenny Ketchum!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<walks to Kenny Ketchum's room, while the nursing staff all now follows him, still both in awe and somewhat skeptical of Cobalt's magical healing abilities which in truth he hardly understands himself>

Kenny Ketchum is one of Ranger's top guys, Night Nurse. I think he basically hates me and always has, so be prepared for a violent reaction once I've healed his collapsed lung.

<as they walk through, Cobalt notices his old room, where he was in intensive care after being almost assassinated only a few weeks earlier>

Hm...my old room...why'd I feel so weird walking by there all of a sudden? Like a sense of deja vu...like...like I should be remembering something. Very odd...

<Cobalt dismisses it and heads to Kenny Ketchum's room; soon he heals Kenny, bringing him back to 100% health; Ketchum calls him an self-righteous tyrant bastard, and Cobalt does not respond; not out of taking the high road but in truth because healing him has left him breathless>

A-alright, Nur--Linda...take me to the rest of them...there's work to be done and I'll feel a lot better knowing they're all healed. Even if they hate me for it.

<Nurse Linda leads Cobalt to the other rooms, and over the course of the next two hours each and every security officer is restored to 100% good health>

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<several hours later, Cobalt is drinking a water with Linda, the Night Nurse>

Well, that went well, I suppose. Considering Jerry Curl wanted to punch me while I fixed his shoulder injury. At least Gisselle Bonita, Matlock's admin, was nice--she's always been a supporter of mine.

<wipes away sweat with a towel>

Wonder why my healing powers haven't worked on myself for awhile though. And why I'm getting such a feeling of anxiety while I'm here. Is it the guilt? Heh. I wish it was...but its not. Whatever that says about me. Its something else. Like I should be remembering something...

...but what...?

...when...I was comatose...?

<Cobalt concentrates hard, and remembers Space Ranger's advice, to trust your instincts. He recalls what another one of his great teachers, Matlock, taught him to do: to go into a zen-like state of self-awareness and search your own mind; to clear your thoughts and compartmentalize your emotions>

<and soon, Cobalt extends his arm, putting it on Nurse Linda, who holds him tightly to keep him steady>

...I...I think I...remember

Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
<as Phineas B. Fuddle activates his celestial mechanism in his Orrery, a whiteout of chronal regression begins to spread across this establishment>

<Legion World is dying>

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
(teleports in with an unconscious Luna)

Dr. One! We need you!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.