Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
talkingcrows
practically omniscient rookie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talkingcrows           Edit/Delete Post     
I would call back to me when I has a phone and my old girlfriend,the day before I did the stupdiest thing I ever did,and broke up with her.(oh sad lame me.I'm over it though really)....and the winning teams for every major sporting event in 2001.(Oh wait ,I already did that,but had no money to bet with)
Appreciates practical baking methods
What is the meanest thing,you dont feel bad about, you ever did?

From: Currently Korea | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
lol.....i think i'll pass on this question
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
This one shouldn't be too hard, let's see, in High School I had to BAN a kid from our table. A friend said she would do it, she started doing it and stopped so I finished it, no one like him and he was making people feel uncomfortable and one left so he had to go. HAHAhhhaa, good times, let me tell you.

PBM, Do you like peanut butter cookies?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
No. And even non-Coluans should know that chocolate chip cookies are the one true cookie.
Does that make me a cookie racist? Oh well...

PBM, what's better, giving a great gift or recieving a great gift?
[Brainiac 5 - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Giving, if I had any $ to get something worth giving. But since I don't, I'll say getting, since I never get anything anyway.

Aggravating Permanent Biohazard Mobile,

what's your favorite (or favourite) Xmas dinner?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
the one I happen to be eating at the time [Smile]

Appropriate Person Bending Matchsticks.

Christmas Pudding. Brandy butter, white sauce or custard?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
I've never had Christmas pudding. In fact, I'm not entirely sure what Christmas pudding is!

Aspiring pickled beet muncher:

Star or angel? What tops your tree?

From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
normally an angel, but for some reason nothing this year [Confused]

Anchovies Peanuts Babybeets Munchies

How soon will your kids get up tomorrow morning?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Don't have kids,
but I'll take a stab at your last ? since Rhonda couldn't: white sauce! over here we call it "hard sauce."

Aspirin Prozac Bufferin Muncher,

do you start with the big presents or the small ones?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talkingcrows
practically omniscient rookie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talkingcrows           Edit/Delete Post     
I started with the comics this year...Just Got Stray Bullets(this morning)31-34,Idenity Crisis 1,2,4,5,6.....Secret War 3 and various x men.(My Mom sent them and they got here just in time....Mom Loves You Best)
Apologetic poor boy manacled
Where have you been besides your own country?If N/A,where would you go given the chance?

From: Currently Korea | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I've been to Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Austria, Italia, Vatican City, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Canada, Mexico, and Costa Rica.

I'd love to go to Greenland, Morocco, Egypt, Kenya, Cameroon, South Africa, Greece, Turkey, Slovenia, Czech, Slovakia, Russia, Estonia, China, Japan, Indonesia, New Zealand, Australia, Antarctica, India, Nepal, Chile, Argentian. Brazil, Peru, the Moon, and a few other places.

Amorphous Prehistoric Biological Mass,

Where in the world would you chose to live, if the opportunity presented itself?
OR, If you're unimaginatively happy where you are now, but had to live somewhere else in the world for a year nowhere near your current residence, where?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
England.

I knew a librarian who switched jobs with a librarian in England for 6 months.

APBM, (Oh let's go with an obvious question for this time of year) Any New Year's resolutions?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
About 6 years ago I made a resolution not to make any more New Years resolutions. So far I've been able to stick to that. [Wink]

PBM, is it tomorrow yet?!?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
In two hours's time in my time zone.

Potentially Bent Man, what are you doing for New Year's Eve?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Drinks with my kids, then drinks with Gigi's friends then see the neew year in. Pretty boring stuff really.

They used to hold a big party down on the riverside, fireworks the lot but the new council decided it cost to much so nothing this year.

APBM
Any scandle from the works xmas party to report?

--------------------
Faithfull

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.