Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Since a lot of people post from work, this board is probably damaging the productivity of the western economies.

I wonder if Alan Greenspan knows about this?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh geez, now you're probably gonna get Tom Ridge and his Homeland bunch after us. Just what we needed. [Wink]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
<squeak, squeak, squeak!>

Translation: Why are the top 5 Posters HUMAN? It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Mayhap you should spend less time wallowing in disease and filth and more time at the computer, Rody!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

<squeak, squeak, squeak!>

Translation: Wallowing in disease and filth? I'll have you know that I spent the last week doing important undercover research on humanoids! I had to wear a tiny blonde wig and skirt and follow these two vacuous cheerleaders around. It was positively humiliating!

Plus, your human-sized keyboards are awfully difficult for a rodent to use - even a SUPER rodent. CONSPIRACY!

--------------------

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
*delighted chirp*

Look at that CUTE mouse! I love li'l critters!

Here, mousey mousey mousey! *tee hee!*

Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

<squeak, squeak!>

Translation: It is the unenviable duty of the Legion of Super Rodents to protect a humanoid society that hates and fear us. How refreshing then to encounter a humanoid who hasn't fallen prey to the common stereotypes and prejudices about rodents!

Last time, that Space Tart gal ran around screaming her head off just because I tried to nestle in her ample cleavage...

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

I have actually gotten a considerable lead on Jeffey (# 4) and EDE (# 5) now.

Oh, but I'm gaining, Lashie-smookums!

[Wink]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, if I add in all my alt IDs, I'd be...

... still about 300 posts shy! [Frown]

Kid Therod
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Therod   Email Kid Therod         Edit/Delete Post     
Are there any milestone grabbers in this World?

If so? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Therod, Kid Therod.
God Bless us Everyone.

From: Harlingen | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Therod
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Therod   Email Kid Therod         Edit/Delete Post     
100 [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Therod, Kid Therod.
God Bless us Everyone.

From: Harlingen | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
OOOH OOOH OOOH this is my 100th post!

[Colossal Boy] [Colossal Boy] [Colossal Boy]

[Triplicate Girl] [Triplicate Girl] [Triplicate Girl]

And thankfully I can't post from work or there'd be more where that came from!

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
BEEP BEEP BEEP ALERT ALERT ALERT!

BEEP BEEP BEEP ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!

Fat Cramer has JUST moved into the top 5 club, ousting Eryk Davis Ester! Congratulations, girl!

(And Eryk, consider this your penance for breaking all the eggs) [Frown]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

S'damn true!!! I just copy/pasted these stats from the directory:

Top 5 Posters

Lightning Lad - 582 posts
DrakeB3003 - 416 posts
MLLASH - 380 posts
Kid Prime - 338 posts
Fat Cramer - 294 posts

CONGRATS to Fat Cramer for being the 6th person to join the TOP 5 POSTERS CLUB!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And as for you, EDE?

Pack your bags and get out.

*tee hee* [Colossal Boy]

--------------------

This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.