Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 69)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
My 3-yr. old niece loudly told me to "quit being a jackass" in a grocery aisle at Wal*Mart yesterday, thus proving that:

a)She's my niece

b)I can still be made to blush

and

c)somebody needs to take her copy of Pinnocchio away. [LOL]

As an added plus, she did it right in front of this lady, a bit younger than me... her wide-eyed stifle of shock/laughter made me *snrk!* [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

(And for the record, yeah, I probably WAS being a jackass... [Embarrassed] [Wink] )
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I really should acquire some of these.

-

Mostly because my snobby ex-housemate would drive by, see them, and be irritated for hours afterward.

[Evil]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

^^Cleome post= FACEBOOK LIKE [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[bows]

Thank You. I'll be here all week. [Good]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The current featured article on Wikipedia is about an earthquake among whose survivors were my two uncles and my grandmother, who at the time was pregnant with my father!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1949_Ambato_earthquake

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
On October 29, 2009, in the "Quotes Without Context" thread, two consecutive posters, neither of whom were Fanfie or me, posted "Peanuts"-related quotes.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I broke my toe last week, and since then I've had to clip that toenail at least every two days, because it's growing like kudzu!

I wonder how often Wolverine has to cut his hair? Does it grow a couple of feet overnight?

Why do clones never have wicked long hair or beards when they come out of the tank at full-growth? Is there something in cloning tanks that prohibits unwanted hair growth or skeevy yellowed gnarled yard-long fingernail growth (and stimulates the exercise-free development of six-packs)?

Gosh, I wish I was grown in a tank!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't been able to work out for a couple weeks now, and my arms feel totally soft. Luckily, I got a set of weights last Sunday and will hit them tonight (I promise!)

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
My Tree of Wisdom is 1,000 feet tall!

No, that's not some obscure new euphemism, it just means I spend a lot of time playing Plants vs. Zombies.

Brraaaiiinnsss... [Brain-Globe of Rampart] [Brain-Globe of Rampart] [Brain-Globe of Rampart]
[Plant Lad]

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bicycle Repair Man:
My Tree of Wisdom is 1,000 feet tall!

No, that's not some obscure new euphemism, it just means I spend a lot of time playing Plants vs. Zombies.

Brraaaiiinnsss... [Brain-Globe of Rampart] [Brain-Globe of Rampart] [Brain-Globe of Rampart]
[Plant Lad]

I love the song they play over the end credits. Charmingly silly and cute!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm perspiring.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
When I eat a bowl of cherries (like I am now) I think of Pres. Zachary Taylor. On July 4, 1850 he was at the groundbreaking ceremony for the Washington Monument. It was a very hot day and to cool off he consumed a pitcher of milk and a bowl of cherries. He then got sick and 5 days later he was dead. The second president to die in office.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Shudder]

That's kind of a morbid thing to think about while you're enjoying a snack, Quis.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

[No]

Back then it was probably considered unmanly to spit out the pits. Poor Zachary.

--------------------

This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.