Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Official Topic Drift Thread (Page 68)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  74  75  76   
Author Topic: Official Topic Drift Thread
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Bliss my what...?

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
bliss your beautiful heart

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
god bliss each and every one of us!

-Tiny Tinya, a Klordny Carol

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm confused. If the topic is supposed to drift why is it still here in the MMB/TT? Why hasn't it moved to another forum?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Component Lad
Philosopher - Stoned

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Component Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Element Lad] I'm even more confused by Kent/RKS/SKR/tneK/Hate Face O'Malley. He's a goofapotamus! [Element Lad]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Trom | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Aren't Goofapotami (I assume that's the correct plural form) Extinct?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Component Lad
Philosopher - Stoned

[Element Lad] Not if you deodorize them! *ba dump bump* [Element Lad]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Trom | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentient, that is just silly. The Goofapotami Race are alive and thriving! And deodorizing them has no effect other than making them irritated.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(He looks like her, I wonder?)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Component Lad
Philosopher - Stoned

[Element Lad] Have you ever seen wild goofapotami mate? It's just silly! [Element Lad]

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentient, what you refer to as silly, they consider "goofing off."

(Just think about it for a second)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Component Lad
Philosopher - Stoned

[Element Lad] Well, suffice it to say. He goofed her good. [Element Lad]

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Sentient, from the goofy expression on her face, I'd say she enjoyed it.

(But with Goofapotami who can be positive?)

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<interjection>

"hey this is starting to sound suspiciously like a single topic thread. where's the drifting?"

<ends interjection>

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Winter is coming. So, I am sure we will soon see some snow drifts.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Rumor had it that it was supposed to snow yesterday around the Boise area.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  74  75  76   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.