Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 68)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by knowjack:
Wow, pictures of a real live girl in this thread!

And a cute one, at that!

She joins the ranks of Fat Cramer, Mechana and Mearl Dox! I'll have to update the Girls! Girls! Girls! thread!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
Super pic, Caliente! It's good that you didn't wear the sunglasses so we could better admire your face! [Smile]

Awwwwwwwww....... [Embarrassed] You don't have to admire my face... though, it is appreciated. ~_^

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Hey nice looking .......garden [Wink]

nice pics Cali thanks for sharing [Smile]

Hee. Thanks, I try. [Wink] You're too kind!

quote:
Originally posted by knowjack:
Wow, pictures of a real live girl in this thread!

And a cute one, at that!

[Embarrassed] !! Dude, way to make me blush!!

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
Yes, but Space-hoochies *RAWK!*

Well, personally, I'd prefer to Rokk than Rawk. [Wink] But that might just be 'cause Cos reminds me of Mal from Firefly... *fangirls*

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
She joins the ranks of Fat Cramer, Mechana and Mearl Dox! I'll have to update the Girls! Girls! Girls! thread!

... [Confused] !!

Dude. Y'all are so nice. Seriously... aw!! Way to make me feel good 'bout myself!! <3

Now you'll never be rid of me, mwahahah!!

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Dude. Y'all are so nice. Seriously... aw!! Way to make me feel good 'bout myself!! <3

Now you'll never be rid of me, mwahahah!!

As though we'd ever let you leave! mwahaHAhaha!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Cali space-rawks! And she's cuuuuuuuuuuute too!

I have some new pics of myself that I've been meaning to post for ages! Some kewl/funny ones from my recent vacation that I'm waiting for my g/f to send me too! I'll have to get to that...(too bad I don't have my own scanner...)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a pic of me taken this weekend at the Overton Square area of good ol' Memphis, TN.

-

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet pic, knowjack!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i was in LONDON for the weekend for the annual awards of Toni&Guy / Essensuals the company that i work for !!

they are always a really cool night, and they were at this great venue near to TOWER BRIDGE !!

anyway, i was up for an award: "Essensuals Reception/Manager of the Year" and i won !!

it was so cool, had to go up on stage and collect my award in front of around 1000 people !!

heres a couple of pics ......

-

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
Paul and i arriving at the venue !!

-

me and my award !!

-

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow Cool! Congratulations on the award.

Time for a pay raise. [Smile]

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Matt. Ya'll look sophisticated, and like you had a good time.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey ya'll, I think we need a recap of some of the pics of people here. Whadda you think. Just an updating of some pics in one spot so folks can see'em?

Maybe someone that knows how to do it? I would, but honestly, i have no idea how, lol. Dontcha have ludites with ideas. [Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations Matthew. You look GREAT! The hair is WORKIN'! I *would* keep my hair long like that but I have to admit that it's just too thin...

rickshaw1, great idea!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Very handsome, Jackie!

Matthew, you guys look so posh!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Matty Poo has always been an award winner to me [Love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kinetix
Active

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kinetix   Author's Homepage   Email Kinetix         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Don't you just admire my assets? [Wink]

*bites tongue* Must be good. Must not comment. Even if they are asking for it...

And to be fair, I'll even share one of my pics.

-

J

--------------------
"Why must power be so elusive?" - Zoe Saugin
Enter Zoe's Closet

From: Everywhere, nowhere... | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.