Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die (Page 67)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
((((((hugs)))))))
that this question was asked by a (presumably) female comic geek just wrms he cackles of my soul.

but yes. Abin is living proof.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

but it also makes me miss Miner.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Is Quis trying to take advantage of our sympathies toward Miner with his new sig?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Not at all.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I'd rather hear it from Miner, myself.

Hmmm..... does Quis have anything to do with Miner's disappearance?

where is Lt. Columbo when you need him?

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I always worry when everyone starts talking about their cackles.

But perhaps this issue, too, can be resolved upon Miner's return.

[Hmmm?]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops. I noticed a mistake in my signature quote. I'm fixing it.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps Miner is like one of those mythical house sprites that likes a bowl of milk set out for him every night, so he feels like his house/board appreciates his presence.

Or would a Miner prefer a bowl of beer?

[Hmmm?]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
So can one be both a member of the Howling Ducksteppers and the Lantern Corps at the same time?

There are only thirteen official members of the Howling Ducksteppers and no new members have been admitted since the group's founding in Boston 2005.... We are a much more exclusive group than the Green Lantern Corps!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
I always worry when everyone starts talking about their cackles.

But perhaps this issue, too, can be resolved upon Miner's return.

[Hmmm?]

Most of the issues with Cackles, and cackles, were resolved here.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cacklin' Rosie: she was indeed a stubborn woman.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

But her brother, Cacklin' Bran, was pretty much go-with-the-flow.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

After he died and was resurrected, they started calling him Raisin' Bran.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I am an invertebrate punster. That is someone who is spinelessly unable to resist a pun. So slug me!

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

AAARRRGHHH!!!!!
No wonder Belinda says such nasty things about you on her blog.

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.