Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 67)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
This is a collaborative effort among Abin, Quis and me at SDCC:

In no particular order:
Abin: Michael Caine
Quis: Tobey Maguire
Rocky: Zac Efron
Kent: Harrison Ford
Nighty: Brad Pitt
Fat Cramer: Lindsay Wagner
Cali: Katee Sackhoff
Cobie: Clay Aikens
Lash: Antonio Banderas
EDE: Neil Patrick Harris
Lad Boy: Tom Cruise
Vee: Ricardo Montalban
Crujectra: Dolly Parton
Lardy: John Goodman
LL & SG: Kevin Bacon & Kyra Sedgwick
Outdoor Miner: CGI, voiced by Frank Oz
Kippers: Guy in robot suit, voiced by Anthony Daniels
And Actor Lad as Himself!

APBM:
Who should we stalk on the Con?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
The lady who depicted Ahsoka Tano at the Star Wars booth. Too late, alas...

APBM:
If you won roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the United States, where would you go?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually I did, just last week, so as soon as we decide where the next LW Meet-Up is going to be held, I'll be able to answer that question.

Automatic Peanut Butter Machine,

If you won roundtrip airfare to anywhere in the United States, where would you go?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd probably crash Cobalt's wedding! Always great to be at ground zero and what-not! [Wink]

A Pithy Bon Mot,

What wedding joke hasn't yet been made at Cobalt's expense?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe the old ball and chain, but I really think we've covered them all.

Arcturan's Planetary Beings' Medium:

What's the first musical instrument you learned to play?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq Quislet, Esq has just turned 55
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Never learned to play a musical instrument.

APBM,

What should the next Batman movie be about?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it should be about Batman, not
THE JOKER!
with Batman

Still, can't argue with $500 Mil.

APBM,

If there was ever a Legion Movie, and he was included, who would play Bouncing Boy?

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Jack Black, maybe?

Almost Pooped But Maintaining,

Same question.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq Quislet, Esq has just turned 55
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I would go with Brendan Fraiser. CGIing the inflated times.

APBM,

If you could eliminate one thing from the entire history of the world, what would you eliminate?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Califlower

APBM,

If you never had to wear clothes again, would you?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Only if it's cold outside!

APBM,

Same query.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes. I like clothes. Silk feels good. So does soft cotton.

Another Potentially Bilious Male,

Could you live without a car?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I have done so in the past. It was easiest when I lived in Boston. I don't particularly like driving. I wish it were possible for me now; unfortunately, Houston does not have the kind of public transportation that enables on to live car-free easily.

Alligators play badminton marvelously:
What was your first trip on an airplane: How old were you and where did you go?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, glad I got this one! First trip was to Oklahoma City, and I was 23. Yup, I had never been on an airplane before 23 and my first trip was for work. Now I travel (on a plane) no fewer than 12-15 times a year with at least 6 trips to Oklahoma City a year. I actually love to travel, even for work, and don't mind flying at all (prefer it to driving that's for sure).

APBM,

Have you ever been on a train, and if so to where, and if not, would you want to and where to?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been on a train a number of times, in several countries. I've been on a train in the US (up and down the East Coast), the UK (London to various destinations; England to Scotland), and Japan (Tokyo to various destinations). I generally like train travel, and wouldn't mind doing a cross-country train trip sometime.

APBM,
Have you ever fallen in love with a co-worker, and if so, did you confess your feelings to him/her?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.