Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Official Topic Drift Thread (Page 67)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  74  75  76   
Author Topic: Official Topic Drift Thread
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if they ever will find water on Mars?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Working too many hours sucks, even if the money is great!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Vacuum cleaners suck. Hey, it's their job!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I like cheesecake, it's so yummy.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Do I have the Cheescake or the ice cream for dessert?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
The cheesecake, it's more money but it's yummy for your tummy.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Come one people...keep the topic moving...

I have to take my truck into the shop in the morning. It's stalling out now when driving at highway speeds. That's not good. The last time I had it in they couldn't find a problem. Let's hope they find something this time, and that it doesn't cost me a whole lot of money to get it fixed.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

That sucks, I thought our topics were allowed to drift?

[ September 18, 2004, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: HighPriestessViviane ]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The worst part of a blizzard isn't so much the snow, it's the drifts. Tons of snow falls, but the high winds that make a large snow storm a blizzard causes the snow that falls to blow around, which reduces visibility to next to nothing!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

I like winds.

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

I like Milestone Posts!

1000 to me! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

What, you hit a thousand a while ago.

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

1000th reply on this thread. *sigh* Milestone Post Whoring really is a lost art these days.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

That sigh had better not have been typed in remark of my ignorance.

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Nah, general lament over the disappearance of Milestone Whoring as a common practice in LMB circles.

And to keep the topic right on drifting, ignorance really is bliss, isn't it?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  74  75  76   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.