Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 66)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
No sugar added chocolate.

APBM, when was the last time a stranger saw you naked?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
that I know of? about ten ago. There was a little woodland swimming area along a rocky (well, boulder-y) creek in the mountains. There were about 30 of us swimming or just hanging out; about half of us were nekkid. I only knew a few of the people present.

APBM,
a cold mountain stream/lake in summer, or a warm ocean breeze in winter?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooh, that's a hard one. I'm thinking of Feather River in the Sierra Nevadas with the pups for the former, and a beach on Mykonos with a Swede for the latter. Well, given that the Mykonos thing was about 25 years ago, and the Feather River thing would allow me to keep my clothes on, I'm gonna choose the cold mountain stream/lake in summer.

Altruistic Polish Bohemian Matriarch,

When is it time to say goodbye to your beloved pet?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
When they are in so much pain that it would be cruel to keep them alive.

APBM,

Who is your favorite Supreme Court Justice, living or dead?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Blackmun -- left-leaning Arlington, VA resident, mathematician, what's not to love?

APBM:
When was the last time you ate a meal in your (or someone else's) car?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Last Friday- an Egg McMuffin on the way to work.

APBM:

How often do you truly laugh out loud?

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

2x/wk, unless directed otherwise by a physician

APBM:
Is there any comic/TPB that you enthusiastically recommend to people who may not even be comic readers?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

No, I've never recommended comics. I do, however recommend novels all the time.

Absolute Pretty Boy Meltdown:

What's an appropriate comment when your co-worker's pants or slacks are so low that you see butt-crack. (Happened last week.)

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, "It's not a full moon yet!" would be pretty cheeky (pun intended) Although it would work depending on the co-worker's personality. Other comments: "London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down and so are your pants."; "I couldn't help noticing your crack problem."; "How low can you go?"; "Hey Pov when did you start working here?"; "Oh not wearing underwear today?"

Seriously, a discreet "You need to pull up your pants." should suffice for a co-worker of the same sex. For an opposite sex co-worker, I would enlist the aid of a co-worker of the same sex as the co-worker with the falling pants to relay the message.

A Pantless Bare Moon,

Who would you like to see naked but haven't seen naked already?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
In no particular order:

Russell Crowe
Orlando Bloom
Peyton Manning
Charlie Hunnam
Joaquin Phoenix
Heath Ledger
John Edwards
John Edward
Edward Norton
Chris Cuomo
Jeff Gorden
Enrique Iglasias
Russell Crowe (round 2)
Jenson Ackles
The guys from Cirque du Soleil
Gavin DeGraw
These two:
 -
Maroon 5
Jim Sturgess
A big chunk of Miami’s population
James Franco
Chris Evans
and Freddie Prinze Jr
…I think that’s about it.

APBM:

Do you have any pets?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes, my cat Belinda. I got her from the Animal Rescue League of Boston. She's 2 years old. There are pictures of her somewhere in another thread.

APBM,

Who is your favorite relative?

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
My favourite relative is my great-great grandfather's cousin, who emigrated from Sweden and kept writing home for money, since he had bad luck gambling.

A Pugilistic Beery Malefactor,

When was the last time you climbed a tree and what sort of tree was it?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
probably an apple tree; I climbed those all the time as a kid/pre-teen as I grew up in orchard country. I shudder at all the pesticides I've probably absorbed in my youth. I do not recall climbing a tree as an adult (or even in later teen years).

Amnesiac Person; Blurry Memory,

Do you still mourn for any lost/deceased pets?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I don't think I mourn them so much as get a little sad when I remember them.

APBM,

They are making a live action Legion movie. You get to decide which Legionnaires they use and cast the actors. Go for it.

[ May 15, 2008, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------

Lad Boy

SG, LL, CB (with cameos of others at the end as a tease to the sequel)

SG: young Charlize Theron
LL: Orlando Bloom
CB: Sean Farris

APBM:
They are making a live action Legion World movie. You get to decide which Legion Worlders they use and cast the actors. Go for it.

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.