Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 66)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Here I am about a month ago in Anaheim, Calif., just outside Disneyland (that's one of their roller coasters at upper right). The friend at right is Fred, visiting from Australia, and another "Daria" fan, who's hooked up with fellow fans on his trip.

The car in the middle is my '66 Ford Galaxie 500, running continuously (with upgrades) for all of these years. My dad kept it in the garage for over 30 of those years, rarely taking it out, so it escaped the rust ravages of the Midwest, as it does now in the relentless sun of Southern California.

[ July 31, 2005, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Greybird ]

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice one Hamz!

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey !!

great pictures by DEAN, HAMZ and GREY !!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
A photo of my member can be seen at the end of "Fight Club."

Okay, it's not really MY member, but a close facsimili, without the smile.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A picture of your member? Is it x rated? [Razz]

Just kidding. [Wink]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought the same thing, Paris. It was an odd choice of wording.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

or maybe not [Wink]

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
My apologies:

I really must learn to read the entire thread. I saw the title "Pictures of Members" and knowing this board I just thought...well, never mind. [Wink]

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Howdy Ya'll!!

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I had to post because I was all excited about my new haircut!

You'll note its butchness is tempered by the sissification of color added!

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Stormer
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stormer   Email Stormer         Edit/Delete Post     
Very stylish!
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool, LASH!
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
NICE!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You look like badass but cute Lash now! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.