Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 65)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by future king:
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Ironically, yesterday was my brother's 16th wedding anniversary--and he posted a similar comment ("best friend") on Facebook.

Happy anniversary, fk and Mrs. King. [Smile]

Thank you very much! It is appreciated. We had a GREAT day together!!
Of course you realize that we're going to have to call you "Scarecrow" now. [Wink]

Congratulations, FK and many, many more happy years!

[ROTFLMAO]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Jonathan thinks that Iron Man is "the best movie ever!"

Don't worry. As he gets older his tastes will improve. [Wink]
I can live with him thinking Iron Man is the best movie ever at three. [Razz]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I am looking forward to seeing Pirates of the Caribbean 4 tomorrow.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by future king:
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Ironically, yesterday was my brother's 16th wedding anniversary--and he posted a similar comment ("best friend") on Facebook.

Happy anniversary, fk and Mrs. King. [Smile]

Thank you very much! It is appreciated. We had a GREAT day together!!
Of course you realize that we're going to have to call you "Scarecrow" now. [Wink]

Congratulations, FK and many, many more happy years!

Thanks Rocky! [Smile]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, today I was "friended" by none other than the great Mr. Paul Levitz on Facebook!

I know lots of you on here are also friends of his on there (as I saw y'all! lol), and this is all old news to you, but since I'm new to Facebook it is quite a special honour for me. And that is an understatement!

What a great weekend this has turned out to be!!! [Smile]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm fixing another lemon cake later today. Yeah, I'm in a rut, but it's a good rut. Lemon cake rules!

[Matter Eater Lad]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sometimes I crave key lime pie

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Spent about 19 dollars to fix the minivan. Two relays were blown...easy fix, that took too long because of money issues.
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
People who go on and on about "community" often turn out to mean "clique." This can leave a person with a crate's worth of egg on her face when she realizes that all along she mistook the latter for the former.

mr_cleome submits that this kind of self-important b.s. is very much a Portland thing. My theory is that it's everywhere.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

I'm on a lucky roll it seems.
I also requested to be added to Yildiray Cinar's friend list on Facebook and HE accepted also! [Smile]

Thanks YC! The art you posted on your page looks GREAT!!!!!

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been listening to audiobooks in the car a lot lately. Currently, I'm listening to The Picture of Dorian Gray.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:
People who go on and on about "community" often turn out to mean "clique." This can leave a person with a crate's worth of egg on her face when she realizes that all along she mistook the latter for the former.

mr_cleome submits that this kind of self-important b.s. is very much a Portland thing. My theory is that it's everywhere.

Sometimes cliques are really Heathers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnftwkvpMyE

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

-

--------------------

cleome46

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:

Sometimes cliques are really Heathers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnftwkvpMyE

[Confused]

But I do like the pink hat. I picked up a hat yesterday, for free. A nice one, but alas-- it didn't have the je ne sais quoi of that one. :/

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lately the nail on my left thumb gets dirt under the nail. Just the left thumb nail. None of the other nails on my left hand get dirt under the nails. The nails on my right hand don't get dirt under them. I can't think if anything I am doing to get dirt under my thumbnail.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.