Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 65)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Star Trek followed closely by Battlestar Galactica

APBM:

Who would you want to see cleaning your house in a frilly little outfit?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Quis! Get OUT of MY HEAD! If I imagine you in a frilly little outfit polishing my silver, well that's just my business now isn't it? (You missed a spot by the way)

APBM:

Have you ever had a spooky supernatural experience?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
When I was in my early/mid 20's there were multiple instances of my dreaming something odd, often inconsequential, that later occurred.

Closest thing in recent times (this century): I am adopted and make infrequent contact my birth family. My brothers sister and I had not been together with our mother since 1964. In June of this year, I dreamed that we were all together at my brother's house. The next day I got an email from my sister saying that our mother's second husband had died unexpectedly the night before. We were all together in Anchorage for the funeral.

APBM:
Same Q.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Apparently when I was an babe in my cot we lived in rented rooms. There was an old man in a top hat who used to come visit me, smile and then leave……..via the wall!!!! [Eek!]

Ack forgot the question.

Apbm

whats your favorite cheese

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Emmenthaler

Who will be the next president and vice-president of the US?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Two politicians. I think if the war continues as it has, then the Republicans won't get in, except if Hillary is the Democrats' nominee. I think too many people on the right dislike Hillary that is would cause the neo-cons to vote more. I could see Barak Obama being elected with some white guy from the Southwest as his running mate.

APBM,

Do I sound too cynical?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Yes.

APBM:

Tuesday night I had a mildly (by my standards) homoerotic dream about a co-worker whom I have not worked with in over a year. Wednesday I heard for the first time that he's leaving. Is this a coincidence or is there a Naltor(i?)an in my family tree?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

yes.

APBM,

Who was the more tragic Doom Patrol member, Robotman or Negative man?

--------------------

Lad Boy

Negative Man

APBM

Do you own a tuxedo -- or if you're so inclined, a full length evening dress?

Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I do own a tuxedo, even though nowadays, I prefer wearing my formal kilt outfit.

APBM

Do you think you know who will win the Rugby World Cup?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I know I don't know who will win the World Rugby Cup as I don't know who is playing. Or I could have answered "the winning team". [Wink]

APBM,

What is your favorite sport to watch?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
the Winter Olympics... I realize that's not a single sport, but I love the whole package - not just one part.

APBM,

do you like autumn, and why or why not?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Yes.
(1) Temperature is in the 40-70 range here in DC.
(2) West Nile-carrying mosquitoes are dormant.
(3)
 -
(4) Oktoberfest
(5) All the really cool Legion Worlders have autumn birthdays.

APBM:
What is the longest distance you've ridden a bicycle in one day?

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
about 60 miles. From Hudson, NY to New Paltz, NY and halfway back again (when the chain broke!).

APBM, what's the fartest north you've been, and what time of year was that?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Perth, Scotland - in August.

APBM, what was the last flavour of ice cream you ate?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.