Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Official Topic Drift Thread (Page 65)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  74  75  76   
Author Topic: Official Topic Drift Thread
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd hate to be lost, adrift at sea.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I like going for a walk along the wild rugged coastline and listening to the sound of the waves on the rocks below.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Jet ROCKS! I've barely taken their album "Get Born" out of my CD player since I bought it a couple of months ago.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been playing my cds at work because desks got shifted around and this guy near me plays talk radio all day long.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been growing my hair long again for some reason.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
The plants I tend at work seem to grow better than the ones I have at home and I don't know why.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I took a tour of the Ford plant in Hapeville once when my uncle Lewis still worked there. It was pretty cool.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I drive a Ford, but not for too much longer.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Longer is sometimes better [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Sometimes I just want to be left alone, ya know? Not now, of course, but sometimes.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Sometimes when I am the only person in an elevator I say "Shazam!" outloud as the doors are closing.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

The Doors were one of my favorite bands when I was in high school. I'm not a huge Jim Morrison fan, but some of the music is pretty incredible, considering it's simply a three piece band.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
There used to be a Morrison's Cafeteria next to the comic shop I go to, but they tore it down eventually and now there's a grocery store there.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

I once tore the crotch of my jeans while doing a music video shoot in my buddy's studio. I was trying to crouch down with one foot on the stage and one on the floor to get a low-angle shot of the guitar player and my jeans just let loose. Being a professional, I just took one for the team and kept right on shooting. Man it was drafty in that studio!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Opposite my friend's comic store, there was Po Chu's, a dressmakers and Poochies, a dog grooming shop. They were side by side in a block of stores. We often wondered if customers ever confused the two.

Later, one moved down the street and later the other moved down the street as well. Again in the same block of stores although this time there was one other store between them.

--------------------

This topic comprises 76 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  74  75  76   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.