Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 65)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
trying out some new "shades" !!

what do you think .......

-

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
* * And with a mad squeal of tires, Princess Crujectra pulls into the Pictures of Members thread * *

Matty Poo, you look like a rock star! [Love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
would that be an Indie Rock Star [Wink]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvis Lad
Espionage Squad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvis Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Elvis Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
*Sigh*..that Matt is so dreamy... heres a recent pic of myself..not as dreamy as Matt, but who is !  -
From: Hollywood, Ca | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Howdy [Smile]
this is me outside my local pub:
Click for fullsize image
and to drunk to hold a camera on new years
Click for fullsize image [I Dunno]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
oops
Click for fullsize image [I Dunno]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
GREAT!!! More pictures!

Always good to see another pic of Elvis Lad!!

And it's always gonna be great to see another pic of Joe Boy from here on out!! Thanks for sharing!!!

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

you're lucky...I dont usually show up on film
(Boom-tish!)
[I Dunno]

--------------------

ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Elvis, you're as yummy as ever! [Smile]

Joeboy, nice pics there! I see you're a fan of Donnie Darko.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great pics folks. Aren't we still missing images of key Legionworlders? C'mon, we know you're out there!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice one sketch lad....!

And Elvis, you're so cool! yummm.

Haven't posted one of me in a while. So here's one.

-

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamz
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hamz   Author's Homepage   Email Hamz         Edit/Delete Post     
Here is a new one of me [Smile]

-

[EDIT: I hotlinked to the image that you uploaded into the album, Hamz - Nightcrawler]

[ May 16, 2005, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: NW Indiana | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamz
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hamz   Author's Homepage   Email Hamz         Edit/Delete Post     
ok i give...what did i do wrong?? [Mad]
From: NW Indiana | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it might have to do with the fact that the image is hosted at yahoo. I don't believe that yahoo allows hotlinking.

You might try using a free hosting service, such as http://mywebpage.netscape.com

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.