Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kid Prime's room! (Page 65)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  84  85  86   
Author Topic: Kid Prime's room!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna finish 'em ALL!

One day...

Seriously, I plan to get back on them soon. I have a ways to go yet!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Tis all good! Take your time! We wouldn't want to get you burned out before we learn what you REALLY thought about Beavis & Butthead...er, I mean...Runabout & Runamuck. [Wink]

Hmm, I just went back through this thread for good times sake (my first post was on like page sixteen or something. Geez, where have I been since then?). Lots of great TF moments, news, and roommate dilemma.

I still cry laughing at Starscream in drag!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

And Megatron in a beehive. For some reason, that made me laugh for like 15 minutes straight when I first saw it. [LOL]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Haha! Classic. Where's Drake for some more odd-ball Transformers in 'disguise'? [Smile]
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm.... let me think about it ... [Wink]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I just saw Transformers: the Movie for the first time since I've been home from school. I used to watch it at least once a month growing up, but I've definitely been slacking the past few years since I moved out. I can quote the whole thing if need be, but it's still fun to watch every once and awhile. It still holds out well against the test of time.

I thought of Kippers, Drake, and all the rest about our conversation a few weeks ago as I watched poor Brawn, Prowl, and the rest get taken out. *sob* It's still upsetting.

Kid Prime
Founder

[Frown]

One of these years, we should get together (at a con or something) and have a Transformers: The Movie watching night.

Oh! I plan to have some new profiles up soon! I think I'm up to the Insecticons in continuity.

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Now all I need is Megatron in a bee hive and my life will be complete.

You asked for it!
 -

I just wanted to bump Drake's "Megatron in a beehive," cause it's just so DANG funny!

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Megs in a beehive. Another thing that withstands the test of time.

[LOL] Good job, Drake!

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Talk about robots in disguise ... [Smile] (maybe that shoulda been Bumblebee?)
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

STU, how in the world do you embark on an insane post-a-thon and yet fail to bump THIS thread up? [Big Grin]

I mean, c'mon, you're one of the top 5 inhabitants of Kid Prime's Room! [Love]

[Optimus Prime]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I was so sore after posting that by the time I got here, I just fell asleep on the couch again... as usual! [Big Grin]

P.S. I've been meaning to re-watch Transformers: The Movie -- which is sitting on the bookshelf right next to me -- so I think I will do so tonight...! [Wink]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] to Megatron in a beehive!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Mebbe it's me, but now that we're in the Titan revolution, some of us old LWers need to start sweatin' off our flabby buns! So c'mon and join ol' Vic Primestone for the exhiliratingest workout of your life! An' if that twerp Logan starts messin with stuff, it's gonna be time for some GREEN hurtin! You dig???

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

A good workout sounds good, KP...er, CP!

Anyone care to go for a jog?

This topic comprises 86 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  84  85  86   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.