Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I have IPad training at work on Monday

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I have a friend who passed away suddenly in 2009. His mom took over his Facebook account, keeping it in his name (she already had her own), which is a little creepy, but if it helps her, no harm done. She now uses it to play Farmville and post that she needs help raising her barn or some such (I never was a Farmville person).

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
The Sid, our gray tabby, had to go to the vet earlier this week. He had a UTI and needed meds and re-hydration. Today he's feeling a bit better. But I won't really consider him to be back to his old self until he tries to bite and claw me when I pet him.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
What in heavens name are there travel agencies still doing taking up space in shopping malls??? I honestly thought I was doing the world a service by trying to go into one in order to get a human being to help me book a vacation I want to take in July.
After explaining that I was looking for assistance to book an all-inclusive trip the woman working in there looked at me like I had three heads.
"Why don't you just go online and book it yourself? It'll be cheaper" ... really, thanks Sherlock, didn't know that!!! That's what I was thinking to myself.
What I should have came back with was "Really, then why are you here??"

So much for kicking it old school, or trying to anyways! I wanted to contact the mall management and suggest that they put a poster up with online vacation information in place of that "travel agancy" taking up valuble retail space. [LOL]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
I like bowties but I never wear them except with a tux.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Today I celebrate 16 years of marriage to my best friend!
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future king:

Junipers! How've you kept this from your wife for so long? [Wink]

Congrats!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:

Junipers! How've you kept this from your wife for so long? [Wink]

Congrats!

[LOL]
Thanks bud!

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ironically, yesterday was my brother's 16th wedding anniversary--and he posted a similar comment ("best friend") on Facebook.

Happy anniversary, fk and Mrs. King. [Smile]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Jonathan thinks that Iron Man is "the best movie ever!"
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Congratulations to both of you, my friend!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Ironically, yesterday was my brother's 16th wedding anniversary--and he posted a similar comment ("best friend") on Facebook.

Thank you very much! It is appreciated. We had a GREAT day together!!
future king

quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
quote:

Congratulations to both of you, my friend!
Thanks bud, you're the greatest!!!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Jonathan thinks that Iron Man is "the best movie ever!"

Don't worry. As he gets older his tastes will improve. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:

Thank you very much! It is appreciated. We had a GREAT day together!!
Of course you realize that we're going to have to call you "Scarecrow" now. [Wink]

Congratulations, FK and many, many more happy years!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.