Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad Robot:
quote:
Originally posted by Chemical King:
So who am I:

34 years old psychologist, married to a 27 year old psychologist....

<click>Query: Why are my humor subroutines prompting me to ask, "So...how do you feel?"

Humor...unfathomable to this unit!<click>

Tell me about your mother...

...to quote another cliche [Smile]

From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad Robot:
quote:
Originally posted by Chemical King:
So who am I:

34 years old psychologist, married to a 27 year old psychologist....

<click>Query: Why are my humor subroutines prompting me to ask, "So...how do you feel?"

Humor...unfathomable to this unit!<click>

From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey BB61, Timberwolf and Chemical King.
Sorry I didn't welcome you earlier but I haven't been around much lately.
I hope you enjoy yourselves here.
Just join in and have fun.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey everyone,
I'm stephbarton, first name Stephanie.
I'm 22, a senior in college at East Tennessee State University.

I'm a poly sci and history major with a minor in German.

My fave legion is probably the Levitz-Legion (which most of my collection comes from quarter or dollar bins)

Favorite Legionnaires--don't really have any, there are some I really like but none I have latched on to with an obsessive passion or anything. I do like Projectra (mostly because of the arc where karate kid dies, she kicked butt) and I like Timberwolf and Wildfire, but I pretty much like every Legionnaire (minus IK2...)

I have a lot of the Levitz era Legion up to the Sensor girl arc, then my collection has a ton of holes in it. I'm really looking forward to the Showcase presents of the LOSH so I can get those early stories (hopefully they do a more complete job for Legion than they did for Shazam!/Captain Marvel).

I have some of the post-ZH legion but not a lot and only the 'Foundations' arc from the DnA Legion. I have up to issue 25 of Supergirl and the LOSH, I might go ahead and pick up the rest of Waid's run but I don't know yet.

So that's me...

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Stephanie!

How's Johnson City, these days? I grew up in Bristol, so it's cool to see someone on here who's practically in my hometown.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Stephanie! Welcome to Legion World. Glad you found your way here. Have fun!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to LW, Stephanie. As you'll soon see, there's something for everyone here. Enjoy.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Welcome, Stephanie!

How's Johnson City, these days? I grew up in Bristol, so it's cool to see someone on here who's practically in my hometown.

Wow! small world. Honestly I'm amazed at how many people I meet that are from this area.

Johnson City's great, the weather has been wonderful the last few days (even though we had some rain showers, nothing bad).

I'm sure I'll love it here on the board, I've been lurking that last few days and I'm amazed (and somewhat intimidated) by the sheer massiveness of legion knowledge on this board, but you all seem cool so I guess I shouldn't worry too much [Wink]

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Stephanie, welcome to Legion World.
I hope you stick around for a while.
There are two rules here.
1) Post often
and
2) Have fun.

Make sure you obey both - or there will be trouble.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Howdy Stephanie! Dive right into the deep end and you'll get along swimmingly with all of us. [Wink]

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lizrdprnce
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lizrdprnce   Email lizrdprnce         Edit/Delete Post     
Name: John M.
Where I live: Birmingham, AL
What I do: Attorney

Legion info: My first Legion book was S&LSH 256, "This Is Your Life-and Death, Brainiac 5!", but I didn't really get hooked on Legion until the Dark Man/Fatal Five storyline. My favorite Legion period was the Giffen-Bierbaum run. Favorite Legionnaires include Matter-Eater Lad, Cham, pre-ZH Element Lad, and Wildfire.

Comics: Primarily DC. I read from 1977-1998, but I quit gearing up for law school. Identity Crisis and esp. Infinite Crisis brought me back, as well as the JL/JLU and Legion cartoons. My rekindled passion has even worn off on my wife, who has recently started rereading my old Legions with me.

Other interests: College sports, esp. SEC football; comedy (TV, movies & stand-up)

From: Birmingham AL | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Roll tide!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lizrdprnce
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lizrdprnce   Email lizrdprnce         Edit/Delete Post     
And a Roll Tide! right back at you, Kid Prime.
From: Birmingham AL | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! More cool people!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome fellow attorney lizrdprnce.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.