Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember when I was starting to talk about what sort of stickers I would put on my students' graded papers, I immediately thought of Strawberry Shortcake. I have no idea why, since I thought that cartoon was the beginning of the downfall of good, violent cartoons (Super Friends, Heckel and Jeckel, Tom and Jerry), but there it was. I may still do that once I get my butt back to school so I can finish my degree.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Beagz:
SEE???? I want my hair to do THAT!!!!!!

which hairstyle do you ?? the messy Tom Welling type one, or the second one ??

btw i had a trim today, so my hair is diffrent again [Smile]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey RISAS !!

cool convention pics, got any more ??

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

here's my new style as of today, PAUL gave it a trim, and styled into a SLEEK look [Smile] !!!

-

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

and heres the BLK/WHT version ....

-

Matthew.

knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
i dig it matt. i'm tryin to get a haircut appt. this weekend to get my mop turned into something i can manage better. i'm fighting the urge to just get it all cut off and start the growing out process again, LOL..short hair is so much easier, but i get bored with it short after a while!

looks like you have a good stylist!

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I was thinking more about wanting my hair to look like that seccond picture you posted. =Ž

Who knows? Maybe I can do something with it in a week or so. It's certainly gettin' long enough for me to do something with it.

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Risas
Watcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Risas   Email Risas         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
hey RISAS !!

cool convention pics, got any more ??

Matthew.

Here are links to my Dragoncon Pictures:
Dragoncon 2004: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=16bvg85f.bwd26tyv&x=0&y=4hju63

Dragoncon 2003: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=16bvg85f.2nk87huv&x=0&y=-b0n5vx

Dragoncon 2002: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=16bvg85f.g5u8tpz&x=0&y=-wg2pe

Dragoncon 2001: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=16bvg85f.lb0qvr7&x=0&y=-kchf9m

Dragoncon 2000: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=16bvg85f.1556105f&x=0&y=-9q2udo

Plus at the main convention site http://www.dragoncon.org there are links to other fan pictures. There are literally hundreds of different links covering 1998 through 2004. Each site may contain from under a dozen to hundreds of pictures. There are a few sites with over a thousand pictures.

Of note, the first picture in my 2001 album is kind of humorous. It shows Richard Kiel (Jaws from the James Bond movies) holding my head. My head is not tiny, but in his hands it does look small!

The most popular costumes appear to be Stormtroopers for men, and winged fairies for women. Most popular for both sexes are Klingons. Most popular hero is Batman. I've seen 3 or 4 in a group at a time. Last year there was also a group of 4 alien Green Lanterns, plus there was a Kyle Radner and a Guy Gardner Green Lantern.

My pictures are just a cross section of the most interesting costumes I saw. There were literally thousands of people in costumes, and some of them had different costumes each day. A few even had different costumes in the morning, afternoon, and the evening. There were also at least half a dozen different costume contests over the course of 4 days, some at the same time. Some people wear the same costume every year, or at least a variation of that costume each year. One guy just changes the color of his body paint, but wears the same costume every year. Anime costumes are very popular in the 12-30 age group for both men and women (boys/girls?).

From: Montgomery, AL | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Now have a shave Mat before i beat you with a stick and call you a trouble maker then clutch my chest as I have gotten myself too worked up getting angry at the young for no good reason (It's fun being old)

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything sexier than Matty Poo's trademark smirk [Love] [Crusader   Princess Crujectra - Newcru] [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's another pic from my birthday.
This one is kinda special--this couple are good friends of mine, and as you can tell, the guy is in the Army. I'm proud of him, but unfortunately, he's probably going to Iraq soon. :-(
I worry for his safety.

-

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Great pic of the three of you, knowjack!
And we'll keep your budy in our prayers.

Glad you had such a great birthday!!!!

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything sexier than Matty Poo's trademark smirk [Love] [Crusader   Princess Crujectra - Newcru] [Wink]

Cru, that's the exact thing I find so sexy about Matthew! That smirk just does it for me. [Smile]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]

Just because.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
well, some nice new pics, I see

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.