Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 63)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
cleome, dear, are you still there?

In what sense, O Airborne One?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I forgot to soap up during my shower yesterday.
[Frown]
So, I took a bubble bath today, just to be safe.
gads

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I saw the motorcycle gang of the future today, five people on those motorized power-chairs, bee-bopping down main street.

The town's being overrun by these silver-haired hooligans, with their gangs, and their drugs, and their flagrant disrespect for traffic laws!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
I saw the motorcycle gang of the future today,

Stop using your time machine to spy on my world! How many times do I have to tell you?? [Mad]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait I have another comeback ...
[LOL]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

quote:
Originally posted by future king:
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
I saw the motorcycle gang of the future today, five people on those motorized power-chairs, bee-bopping down main street.

They're not hoodlums. That's just how we celebrate Victoria Day in the future Canada!

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I was called a dickhead by a student yesterday. It made me smile.

[ May 26, 2011, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Dev Em ]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
quote:

Are you still at the computer, too tired to turn it off and stand up?

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Everybody is like 'Peak Oil! Switch to solar!' but don't they realize we are going to hit Peak Solar in only five billion years?

I mean, why bother?

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cheryl Cole got kicked off the "X-Factor"

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
quote:

Are you still at the computer, too tired to turn it off and stand up?
I'm not sure. Several days must have elapsed since we began this discussion, and yet I have no clear memory of the events that have occurred in the meantime.

Maybe I should stop drinking. Or else have another drink. I can't decide which would restore my memory more effectively...

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
When I was little, I heard about a hurricane that struck the Gulf Coast and thought that one of its victims was a woman named Mrs. Sippy.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If telekinesis is the same thing as psychokinesis, then why isn't a telepath the same thing as a psychopath?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Black walnut trees are first to shed leaves in the Fall and last to leaf out in the Spring. It's just one of many things that makes them such an utter pain in the [bleep]. If we didn't need ours there for shade and windbreak purposes, I'd cut it down in a second.

[No]

--------------------

This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.