Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 63)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stealth:
Straya, I'm a Transfan, too. The Gen1 cartoon is my [Love] *favorite* [Love] TV show of all time!

*high-fives Stealth* Sometimes you just can't beat the classics, ya know? X]

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Amen to that, Straya, amen to that.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bouncing Boy 61
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bouncing Boy 61   Email Bouncing Boy 61         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi everyone. I'm new.

Obviously my favorite character is Bouncing Boy.

I live in SE Michigan USA.

I love the legion on Saturdays but missed last weeks due to going to Arizona. Wanted to see Porcupine Pete.

Anyways glad to be aboard. My Avatar will follow if I get permission from its creator.

--------------------
"Anyone got a patch? I think I have a flat"

From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome BB 61!

Always great to see fans of cool characters like Bouncing Boy joining up!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Always cool to see fellow SE Michiganders, too!

Welcome!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome BB61. I live in Texas, but I went to grad school at Wayne State in Detroit.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legionnaire888
Long Live the Legions

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legionnaire888   Email Legionnaire888         Edit/Delete Post     
I joined this site last year but haven't posted who I am and all so I think I should do it now, better late than never.

Name: Jon
Where you live: Henderson, NV
What you do: Student of Multimedia

Legion info: My Favourite Characters are: Ultra Boy, Mon-El, Chameleon, Lightning Lad, Timber Wolf, Brainiac 5 (sometimes), Invisible Kid, Karate Kid, Phantom Girl, Colossal Boy, Atom Girl, Dream Girl.

My favourites really change from issue to issue.

Well since I have only read the current Legion, Waid and Kitson, of course.

My favourite stories I have read are issue #19 of SLOSH with Chameleon being a detective, and the issue of SLOSH with Ultra Boy and Supergirl fighting on the planet with an Orange Sun, showing Ultra Boy was still useful.

Well Era's would have to be the Current one.

I Started reading Legion when I started to gain a slight interest in the legion and learned more from Comic Bloc's Message Board then Joined here and then picked up the first trade of WaK's legion and loved it, then started reading the legion when it got to SLOSH since it was a good jumping on point.

I am trying to get myself out there as a Graphic artist or a Film Editor.

--------------------
"There is always a solution to every Obstacle."-Karate Kid

From: Earth-Henderson,NV | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to LW Timberwolf! I would encourage you to pick up the SHowcase version of the Legion when it hits the stands so you get a feel for earlier versions of the LSH as well. I suspect you'll love it.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
And sorry to have missed your post on here as well BB61! Glad to have another Chuck fan around. Have fun! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf, only 18. Can we keep him? We'll raise him as our own. [Wink]

Welcome T-Wolf!

Well if you like Cham as Detective, you'll have to ask some around here for the earlier boot issues of the "Espionage Squad."

Hey BB61, you're not all that far from me. I'm in NW Ohio. Bouncing Boy has always been one of my favs too. Welcome!

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, you can introduce yourself here as well? That's nice [Smile]

So who am I:

34 years old psychologist, married to a 27 year old psychologist, working in Youth Care (I don't exactly know if that's the right translation...) with troubled children and adolescents. Next to comics I like movies and TV shows like Lost (no spoilers please, season 3 starts next sunday on my Pay TV channel, sooooo excited...).

Oh yeah and I'm one of the few Germans who likes Baseball and the Red Sox. Soccer or football, as we call it, of course.

I've been a Legion fan since my childhood days and wrote about the way I got into it over at the "Roadmap" thread. Favorite characters: Chemical King because there were so few issues with him, Ultra Boy, Wildfire, Ayla and Projectra. Dislikes: Colossal Boy and the whole Reboot.

Other comic books I like: Sandman, Watchmen, Nex Men, Teen Titans, X-Men, Avengers and currently Squadron Supreme, Noble Causes and Giffens Hero Squared.

From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome again, Chemical King!

Timberwolf, you're in Henderson? You could have met a bunch of us who went to Vegas last summer (me, Abin Quank, STU, L.E.G.I.O.N.-John). STU and I even drove through Henderson!

Welcome also to BouncingBoy61. Not my favorite LSH member, but I can respect those who do.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chemical King:
So who am I:

34 years old psychologist, married to a 27 year old psychologist....

<click>Query: Why are my humor subroutines prompting me to ask, "So...how do you feel?"

Humor...unfathomable to this unit!<click>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legionnaire888
Long Live the Legions

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legionnaire888   Email Legionnaire888         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Welcome again, Chemical King!

Timberwolf, you're in Henderson? You could have met a bunch of us who went to Vegas last summer (me, Abin Quank, STU, L.E.G.I.O.N.-John). STU and I even drove through Henderson!

Maybe it might of helped if I put this up when I joined, but I didn't start reading LoSH till later in the year last year, but if you ever come to Vegas again, it would be cool to meet you guys.

--------------------
"There is always a solution to every Obstacle."-Karate Kid

From: Earth-Henderson,NV | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.